What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - dopefish

Status
Not open for further replies.

dopefish

1. In-game Name: dopefish
  2. Steam ID: 76561198079944587
  3. Date this happened: 13/07/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: I was laundering money and then the server crashed and I lost all the stacks of cash. All the money i had laundered dissappeard, and the amount that i took out of my storage is also completely gone

Thanks
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://plays.tv/video/5d29ce82705f20da45/comp-req
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: Amount of stacks of cash - 9,350,608x Stacks of Cash

I don't know how much value this is for you but if the server wouldn't have gone down I would have gotten 8,883,077 in real ca$h because i have the skills
  8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Hi @dopefish

As per the compensation request terms I need an unedited video of 

1. The incident itself

2. The servercrashing

3. You reconnecting to the server without having the items in your inventory.

Thanks.

@dopefish

What time of the day did the server crash?

Hello @dopefish, Apologies i didn't manage to get back to you earlier. I have reviewed the footage of the longer video that was requested and i have come to conclude that i agree with your request. I am able to confirm at the time mentioned that server 1 did have unexpected difficulties and as a result, an unscheduled restart occurred. a breakdown of the video shows that you had an amount of "stacks of cash" equalling to 9,350,608 from your barn and clearly shows the event happening where upon reconnecting you have lost everything including the amount you have already processed. However, As i am unable to ascertain which skills you have, the full amount will be deducted from the default percentage cut of 40%.

Compensation awarded: £5,610,364

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

Please be patient as only a few staff are able to give the compensation.

Locked & Moved

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back