What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Elbringo (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chang_

In-game Name: Elbringo
Steam ID: 76561198208874495
Date this happened: 05/22/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: so me and my friend was driving in a quilin and a random hobo jumped in the car and we decided to drop him off at the pier in kavala. so my friend drove up to the egde off the pier and we where gonna drop the guy off. we told him several times to jump out but he dident have a mic so i decided to jump out to threaten him out of the car. when i jumped out i fell of and died for some reason and then fully died 1min after because i was under water.
Link to any evidence:

https://gyazo.com/995fbaa03166b0010e3cbcbae4dde46f
Lost items and total value of compensation.: around 235k (not 100% sure)
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

hi @Elbringo

Do you have by any chance a video from your perspective? 
As from what i have see now, i really can not tell how you died and what you lost.

@Jefke V is something happening? I got all proof and already sent it to you in PM But still No Answer IF it got accepted.
I suggest patience, it's not like he lives for the forums.. real life, work, school, SLEEP might be at play.. Wait for his response when he replies in his own time (which I trust will be soon)

hi @Elbringo

Indeed patience is the key, i understand this might be very important for you. 

The video you showed was enough evidence, i can see you died due a glitch and fully died because you was under water. 
So therefore, i ACCEPT this compensation request.

MX 6.5 mm : £150,000 
MRCO : £10,000
Balaclava Variant : £75,000
CTRG Platecarrier Rig : £7,500
Carryall Backpack variant : £5,000
Civilian hats : £200
NV Goggles (Brown) : £1,000
BIPOD Variants : £15,000
Rook-40 9 mm : £25,000
CTRG Urban Uniform (Tee) £10,000

Total Value : 
£298,700  

We compensate for only what was given evidence. Also please be patient, as only a certain amount of staff members can actually payout this compensation. 

ACCEPTED

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back