What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Fendog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonzi

Staff Team
Staff Team
  1. In-game Name: bonzi buddy
  2. Steam ID: 76561198050912595
  3. Date this happened: 02/16/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: Was in kavala trading aluminium with someone else. I had a HEMMIT Box with roughly 110 Aluminium ingots in, as well as £114,000 on me in cash. During my trade, a hacker blew everyone and all the vehicles up. This resulted in me being downed, then my game crashing and upon logging back in both my HEMMIT was destroyed and I had lost all items and cash on me at the time. This included the £114k in cash, as well as the MX 6.5mm rifle + several 30rnd mags in my carry all backpack.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTgbcWHw48w&feature=youtu.be
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: HEMMIT Box ~ £250,000
    ~110 Aluminium - £1312 * 110 = £144,320
    £114,000 in cash
    MX 6.5mm Rifle - £90,000
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Your destroyed hemmet will appear in your garage after restart. I will however approve compensation of 348, 320.

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back