What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Finbar Orion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finbar

1. In-game Name: Finbar
  2. Steam ID: 76561198098563090
  3. Date this happened: 14/08/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: As the sale was on decided to buy Mk1s, ARCOs, Khalias, bipods and 7.62 mags. As I was flying them over to my house in my taru the server went down at roughly 3:15AM with no warning resulting in me crashing and losing everything.
           - The video is currently processing and is from Jaba's perspective of when he looked into the taru.

1. Link to any evidence:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/f5SL7Hu1JXkghUt98
           https://photos.app.goo.gl/CThVDM2TrL1wQbzJ8

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Lost items and total value of compensation.: 8 black mk 1s @ 300K each = 2.4mil
    9 arcos @ 3750 each = 33750
    8 bipods @ 7500 each = 60K
    3 Khalias @ 55K each = 165K

Total = 2,658,750

1. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have any evidence from the Taru's point of view?

Do you have any evidence from the Taru's point of view?
Unfortunately not due to my recording software not working.  The screenshots are from after the server went down showing a disconnect.  I get the evidence probably isn't enough so no worries if it isn't.

Due to rollback did not lose money from this occasion feel free to close the request.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back