What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Javier Orion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javier

1. In-game Name: Bushy Boi
  2. Steam ID: 76561198252305462
  3. Date this happened: 25/08/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: Basically made 21 7.62 suppressors with Finbar And Luke chongs and made 21 7.62 suppressors and gave 7 to us each and then today the server was rolled back by a week so we have lot all of the suppressors., although i only have footage of some of the suppressors and turning them into suppressors i have footage of gold bars if that would be enough
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfVH9G-N1EY
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 21 7.62 suppressors,
  8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Hello, i have decided to decline this request, this is due to a lack of sufficient evidence, I usually need a video detailing the following;

EVIDENCE RULES / GUIDELINES

In the event of compensation request due to death, 'in addition' to the above guidelines, we require an unedited, uncut video that shows the following:

1. Short lead up to the incident.
  2. The incident itself.
  3. The death.
  4. Bleeding out to death and re-spawning or server kick (Demonstrates no revive or friend picking up weapons etc)
  5. Y, player or vehicle inventory contents (if claiming).
unfortunately the video you have provided does not show the described incidents occurring but i understand there was some kind of rollback due to the hacker attack but, nor does it show you reconnecting and show me what you had afterwards. therefore i have come to the conclusion for now to decline this compensation request.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back