What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Joshbond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshbond

1. In-game Name: Joshbond
  2. Steam ID: 76561198013707878
  3. Date this happened: 10/21/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: I spoke to Wilco and he advised I should create the request as he does not manage comps anymore and said you guys would be able to help me.
    Back in 2014 I was banned. However as part of the mass-unban I was unbanned. Before I was banned I had 22 million. When I came back a few days ago I had 0 in my account. My ban reason was for advertising which is no reason to remove someones money and staff level 4s I have spoken to agree.

So would you be able to please give me back my 22 million please which I had before? I still have my licenses and cars which is great but the money it would be great to get my hard earned money back please.

Please see time 1:09 in the video.
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoR98FKqSt8 
  8. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 22 million
  9. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at your money graph on the 16th of this month you were given 22 million and this then naturally decreased most likely because of a large purchase or whatever. Can you confirm you were given back your 22 million? 

@KingGodDiabloZ

Hi pal, the 16th was the first day I logged in after the mass ban. 

In 2014 before I was banned I had 22 million. When I first log in after the mass ban (16th October) I have $0. Which explains the drop on the graph. 

When the actual money was removed from my account I have no idea? 

I would advise you check my previous login days (as you will see there is a big gap) and if I actually made any purchases that day. Becasue on the 16th all I done was login to check if I was unbanned and check my vehicle garage and then log out. 

So I am confirming I did NOT recieve my 22 million.

Hope this helps. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@KingGodDiabloZ

Hi pal, dont mean to seem inpatient but its been a week and a half since my last response. Wondering if you had an update pal? 

Thanks

well, looking into this it seems there are no easy answers. Considering what you were banned for and in consensus with the view from many others of the staff team and in christmas spirit i have decided you will be awarded for the amount of 22 million.

Many thanks for your patience, Merry Christmas.

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

@Tadeusz Hi pal, just logged in to check if the money was added? Havent recieved anything yet. Let me know when you plan on doing it please, thanks. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back