What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Madamurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madamurk

1. In-game Name: Madamurk
  2. Steam ID: 76561197982960895
  3. Date this happened: 14/07/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: the reason that this is late is becuase i had to report Humming and an admin said to me once in game i think his name was DanV that i have to wait for the report to be done to get comp. so i apologise about the delay

Basically doing a weed run the guy pretty much rdmed me (The report on Humming he got banned for what he did) which led to him getting the taru scrapped by the police i have a clip of it saying "your Taru(fuel) was sent to the crusher" or something along those lines .
    i really hope you understand that i had to process things which took time also i have school i will be available at aproximatley 16:00
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/117134-report-a-player-hammond-rdm/
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: Taru Fuel 12.5mil
  8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

This is the link to the video that has the pop up massage 16:57 in the video is where it is. 2:47 to 8:31 is me editing a video 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello @Madamurk, we require that you provide us the correct steam ID, i will provide you a guide which can be found here. once you are certain it is the correct one please add it on to this thread.

thank you, i have been able to verify this request and i am happy to announce i have decided to accept your request. Using the report and videos provided here. 

Compensation awarded: 
[SIZE=14pt]£12,500,000[/SIZE]

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

Please be patient as only a few staff are able to give the compensation.

Locked & Moved

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back