What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Owen Gambino - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen Gambino

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Owen Gambino

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199146287537

Character ID: 95792

The date when this happened: 01/04/24

The time when this happened: 00:25

Please provide full detail and evidence: Came out of the hospital went to go pick up my stuff as I normally do but its not there, I don't know how I can give evidence for this like idk what I can show its just annoying

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: Around 180 Coke, Few melee weapons, Some med kits food Etc, Mainly just the coke

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Came out of the hospital went to go pick up my stuff as I normally do but its not there
I can see you died at 23:27 with items on you and that you checked into pillbox, you then died two times afterwards and checked into the same hospital both times before attempting to collect your items. Items are overwritten when checking into the same hospital which is intentional behaviour and not a bug.

Afternoon @Owen Gambino, I hope all is well! 🙂

As mentioned by 1A3 above, this is user error rather then server error and an intended feature.
Due to this, we will not be compensating you these items today and this will be declined.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back