What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Piliboef (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piliboef

In-game Name: [AWT] Piliboef[YP]
Steam ID: 76561197960287930
Date this happened: 01/13/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 2
Please provide full detail and evidence: Me and my mates were going to do a run and there was one hobo with a rifle on his back, We were planning on robbing him and a red suv pulled up we had our guns out and did NOT initiate, but the guys shot us without reason or quality rp situation. I got defibbed, problem over we killed them but a moment later they came back guns blazing and we got RDMed again, they were NLRing and RDMing, we tried to resolve but all requests were denied.
Link to any evidence:

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/77807-report-a-player-pond-phite-wower-kil-yusef-rdm/
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Trg 21 £50k

Arco £7k

Couple of mags £7.5k

Csat fatigues £10k

Carryall backpack (hex) £5k

Ctrg carrier rig mk2 £7.5k

Defender helmet £850

a couple of repair/first aid kits

Nvgs 2k

Binoculars gps £250

Pickaxe £1.2k

A total of about £91k/£92k ish

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Piliboef - Please let me know when the Report A Player has been concluded. 

@Piliboef - Do you have any evidence from your perspective showing the situation from your perspective? 

No, arma wouldnt be playable but you could see me on the ground in the video with my gear. @Fluqi

Last edited by a moderator:
Compensation Request Refused - Insufficient Evidence

Unfortunately all you can see in the video provided of you is your clothing items and not what you state you had therefore compensation cannot be given. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back