What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Rice Krispy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco

YoCo has fat tits
  1. In-game Name: Rice Krispy
  2. Steam ID: 76561198215484331
  3. Date this happened: 10/07/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: We were doing a HM and some ridiculous lag caused two trucks to blow up. Sadly I only have the footage of what was last seen in a truck and recorded.

I didn't see in one truck, which I was told was supposed to have gold in by Nim, and the 2nd transport covered I saw just before two extra lots of gold were put in which would have been 45 gold but I only have my footage which shows 38.

If you have any questions then feel free to ask.
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://plays.tv/video/5d9cce84af588a1fc9/hmtrucks
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: I don't think you'd comp for stuff I can't prove so..

38x Gold bars with perks = 11,400,000

8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Could you please provide a longer, unedited video? 

Nothing specific really, it allows me to pick up on things that you might have missed out on and makes the process easier to give out if applicable. Any chance NimmerN looked in the other truck? 

Nothing specific really, it allows me to pick up on things that you might have missed out on and makes the process easier to give out if applicable. Any chance NimmerN looked in the other truck? 
I am unsure, but I do know he has no footage

As this clearly was a case of either an arma issue or desync you will be given compensation. I am only able to issue compensation for the items that I actually see and only for the sell price without any additional perks. Therefore the compensation request will be accepted for 7.6 million

[Sell] Gold Bar

£7,600,000

£7,600,000

TOTAL:

£7,600,000

TOTAL (SALE):

£7,600,000

Accepted + completed

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back