What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Rogueybearx - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogueybearx

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Ramsay RAMBO

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198064359840

Character ID: 42084

The date when this happened: 01/29/24

The time when this happened: 14:29

Please provide full detail and evidence: Hello,
Its a quick one really, Went to sleep with Headarmour on. Not been on for a few days and came back on and its gone. Though that this bug had been fixed which sucks. I have image of me when I logged off with head armour and Image of loggin on today. Logs should show that I have not been on inbetween these times ect.

Link to any evidence:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1175090459853467738/1201144834476474428/image.png?ex=65c8c04c&is=65b64b4c&hm=ff81f2b56cda0da4759d577eb882c1d8733f39e4506c519c5f9973befda059ca&

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1x Head Armour

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

image.png

Not been on for a few days and came back on and its gone.
You've logged on every day since the 24th so that seems incorrect? Especially noting you were downed twice during the last few days.

Thought that this bug had been fixed which sucks.
The only bug that I can recall was if you took the helmet armour off whilst in the clouds loading in (which was fixed a while ago).

Last edited by a moderator:
Between the time of the first screenshot and logging in today the helmet armour is gone. I really don't know what else to say. I have shown the screenshot with it on. And then another with it gone and in-between them times I had not logged in. 

If this isn't enough evidence then fair enough but this is not the first time this has happened to me. It's just a pain in the arse having to go and change clothes to take it off again. 

I have shown the screenshot with it on. And then another with it gone and in-between them times I had not logged in. 
There's only one screenshot? Nvm I see one auto-embedded and the other didn't.

It's a bit hard to confirm whether you did/didn't have it on before you disconnected originally though.

I took the screenshot seconds before disconnecting for this reason. I though that would have been ok. Its hard to record everytime you log off if you know what I mean. Its up to you if you want to decline it but I can 100% say I had it on before logging off and when I came back on it was gone. 

Hello @Rogueybearx,

After careful review we cannot approve this as there isn't enough evidence for us to approve this. We cannot see you didn't take your helmet off before taking the screenshot ect. We would in this case need to see video proof. 

Therefore this request is denied

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back