What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Rogueybearx - GTA RP

Rogueybearx

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police

Character Name: Ramsay RAMBO
Character ID: 42084
Steam ID: 76561198064359840
Game: GTA RP
Date: Apr 3, 2024
Please Provide Full Details: I had issues with my eyes outside tirenuts so had to log out and in. When doing this my head armour has disappeared. This is like the third time this has happened. Can I request this back again and also that this is looked into as its such a pain when it happens.

Before logging out - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/256uSZQI1VDLt1/d1337ZEwQZnh?invite=cr-MSwxQ00sNTE2NjczMjgs

After logging in - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/256CrdxS-63h-D/d1337OE7KSDV?invite=cr-MSw5SEksNTE2NjczMjgs

You can clearly see that I have not taken an damage since this has happend and no reason why my headarmour should not be there.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/256uSZQI1VDLt1/d1337ZEwQZnh?invite=cr-MSwxQ00sNTE2NjczMjgs
Lost Items & Total Value Of Compensation 1x Head armour
: Yes

This is like the third time this has happened. Can I request this back again and also that this is looked into as its such a pain when it happens.
I'm confused why you are the only one who keeps experiencing this 🤔 Either way it's on the list of known bugs

Indeed I ask myself the same question as it is a pain. Unfortunately when you have visual issues in game and have to restart at a moments notice it can be a pain. I understand that this is a known issue but it is also a bug and I do feel that this is not something I could control at that time as I had to relog (Could not see inside of Tire nuts at all).

Good morning @Rogueybearx
I hope we are well today!

In the clips provided by yourself, it shows you entering Grove turf, then the second one is yourself at TireNutz - do you have a clip showing you logged off here, with the helmet armour on?

A thought occurred to me, whilst watching them. I could see you bringing up your shaders at the end of the clip. Perhaps it has something to do with that - as 1A3 has stated it's only yourself experiencing this?

So basically had to relog due to not seeing in tirenuts and didn't record as it was a quick relog as was in RP. This has been happening even before I had shaders so I don't think that is the issue. It's just one of them really annoying bugs.

Also I am not sure I am the only one. I'm sure I recall police having similar issues. I just don't think they report it as it's not a big loss to them. Don't quote me on that haha

As we can only see 2 videos of different scenarios we cannot prove that this is the fault of the server. Granted this might keep happening but anything could have happened between you driving to grove turf and going to tirenutz. Frustrating im sure, but we can only comp from what we know is certain.

Denied.

Back