What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - SK- - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Saint Kohi

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198272604192

Character ID: 59275

The date when this happened: 05/07/23

Please provide full detail and evidence: So I came down to TireNutz and I wanted to upgrade my Rolls so I slapped on every upgrade then drove back as I forgot to add my headlights and underglow so I bought all that but only the headlights were working and the government has now swallowed my £10,500 Great British Pounds that I'd like back as I think theres a bug with the car

And yeah I made a comp for 10K I have no shame

Link to any evidence:

https://i.gyazo.com/fd464dac28ccb1460fceb498dcdd5610.png
Lost items and total value of compensation: £10,500

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I've said in the past not all vehicles support all vehicle mods, if it's a visible mod and doesn't show when you preview it in the LS Customs menu then it isn't supported on that vehicle and it's your fault if you then purchase the upgrade.

I've personally never seen this announement you speek of, not to say you're lying but I just havent seen it.

How long ago was this post and where was it posted? 

Can it atleast be fixed so people dont make the mistake I did just to save yourself the inconvenience also I couldn't tell if the lights were on or not at the time due the lighting in the area I also assumed it might just appear once the mechanic shops accepts the order as it was my first time using the player owned mechanic shops for vehicle modifications.

Anywho if I cant get my comp then its not the end of the world although I like my money I'll just have to hands up a member of the government in rp but anyways like I mentioned before please remove this option so people dont get scammed.

Can it atleast be fixed so people dont make the mistake I did just to save yourself the inconvenience
The only way to hide options in LSCustoms that aren't actually valid would be to manually configure every vehicle which nobody is gonna wanna do.

oh thats a bit shit well then like I said i'll just have to handle it within rp and stick up a member of the gov for 10 thousand great british pounds

Hello @SK-

Thank you for putting this compensation request in, unfortunately your request today will be DENIED for the following reason…

As @1A3has explained not all vehicle support mods.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back