What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - TASH

Status
Not open for further replies.

TASH

1. In-game Name: TASH
  2. Steam ID: 76561198361716832
  3. Date this happened: 09/20/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: I went to the Auction house to put some suppressor and a spar 16 in for auction, that i just got out of a SAF cargo drop, when i realized i had some stuff in there which had nearly timed out that hadn't sold (for a day or two i was using an alternative in-game name) so i decided to take them out and put it back in to reset the timer. So i take off my helmet so that the gendarmerie beret can go onto my head, I took it out of the Auction house and it went onto my head, i then drag my defender helmet onto my headgear slot and the gendarmerie beret disappeared out of all my inventory and did not go onto the floor so it just disappeared.
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://youtu.be/m_8t8u1xGSM
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: Gendarmerie beret (valued between 1.5 - 2 mill due to the rarity as only cops can get them )
  8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

I am sorry to inform you that i will be denying this request due to the beret not having an official price. I have spoken with other staff and it is confirmed that currently, we do not compensate the sums for for player priced/market priced items.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back