What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Completely new player

MadassRubberduck

Hey guys.. :)

Having been recommended the game by several Steam friends I decided to get it while it was on sale this weekend. There are obviously quite alof things to consider with this game and perhaps you can help me decide whether or not the DLC's are a must-have?

Do you have any good suggestions as to where I should start my journey? As you can probably tell, I've decided to start without the guidance of my friends as I often find learning new games on my own much more rewarding than being told "go here, then pick up that, then go there and up this"..

Also, not having played any RPG games before I hope it comes natural when Im ingame.. 

Thanks

MadassRubberduck

My best advice is to read the rules, since it'll get you far.

Get out there and find out what you love! its a huge island and go ahead discover, find and make! create a story really thats all the best advice i can give.. always remember to read the rules obviously you dont what that story to be short ;) 

Find me at the UNMC border and ask for LCpl. Laith ill be there asap to assist you in your needs :D other than that enjoy your stay. 

A bit old but still valid 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Welcome to Roleplay.co.uk 

Make sure you read the rules -----> https://www.roleplay.co.uk/rules

If you have any concerns or questions vist our official Teampspeak 3 -----> ts.roleplay.co.uk

"Enjoy your stay"

Last edited by a moderator:
1 hour ago, Sam Tatoe said:

A bit old but still valid 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
the memories

Welcome to the community!

I hope you'll have a lot of fun discovering everything on the island and if you ever have a question, never be afraid to ask someone. There's always people around that can show you the way or help you out! I hope I'll be able to meet you in game one day.

Your arrival makes me excited, welcome!

giphy.gif

Hello! 

Feel free to reach out to the police. If you got any question or you need help, say hello to us and we'll be happy to assist :)

Hey guys.. :)

Having been recommended the game by several Steam friends I decided to get it while it was on sale this weekend. There are obviously quite alof things to consider with this game and perhaps you can help me decide whether or not the DLC's are a must-have?

Do you have any good suggestions as to where I should start my journey? As you can probably tell, I've decided to start without the guidance of my friends as I often find learning new games on my own much more rewarding than being told "go here, then pick up that, then go there and up this"..

Also, not having played any RPG games before I hope it comes natural when Im ingame.. 

Thanks

MadassRubberduck
For a very first timer I'm so glad you decided to join the forums and ask!

- I recommend all the DLC's! they are all worth it and right now they are on sale so I would cash out while you can.

- I would suggest getting to know the map first of all, altis is a big island. With your starting money get yourself an offroad and do some runs (of your decision) to make some money. Once you have a steady income of your liking explore the map and get to know all the areas HOWEVER stay out of the red zone for now, its full of RDMers ;).

- If your very new to roleplay I would suggest that you do some ride alongs with the police. The police experience bizzare roleplay stories on a day to day basis so its best to learn if you watch it firsthand.

Hope this helps, feel free to PM me or put up another thread. Everyone here is friendly.

perhaps you can help me decide whether or not the DLC's are a must-have?
well it isn't a must have of course but if you are seriously wanting to get into the game after enjoying it for a while I would recommend you purchase them as I'm fairly sure you notice the limits you have and the things you won't be able to access. research the DLCs before you buy them as there are some more useful than others, anyway i hope you enjoy your time :)

Back