What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cops can rob people?

I never only RP as that, you see the thing witch SOME police do does not reflect the acting of us all. Hook, line and skinker
I understand you're a bit biased since you're a cop yourself but I'm talking about my interactions with cops. Around 80% of cops I interact with dont rp.

I understand you're a bit biased since you're a cop yourself but I'm talking about my interactions with cops. Around 80% of cops I interact with dont rp.
That's a pretty big statement there, 80%? 

As others have mentioned whenever you decide to do what you did there you should expect the officer to react as we usually don't tolerate people talk to each other like that and that counts for civilians conversations between eachothers aswell.

I agree that in this particular situation there could have been more interaction between you too before he could have cuffed you and proberaly process you for breaking the Public Order Act 1986.

Don't interact with them and don't them a reason to interact with you if they can't roleplay 

As my fathers a police officer of over 35 years, I'll just give some knowledge I've learnt, back in the day if you shouted something abusive at a police officer you could be arrested and charged with verbal abuse, but when the Labour Party were last in power they told the police that they should expect being verbally abused as It's 'part of the job' (utter bollocks...) so really you're able to go up to a police officer and say 'you're a stupid shit' or oink oink piggy' as examples and the police can't arrest you as 'it's part of the job' but... there are ways round this if you were to shout something in a public place at a police officer they have the power to arrest you on the grounds of being 'disorderly in a public place' 

Really people just need to think, if you go and upset a police officer they're going to use everything in there power to get you back. So really the best only people who shout abuse at police officers are idiots. What's gonna happen when you're getting beaten up in the street, is your local bobby you shouted at last week gonna help you or walk past and pretend that they didn't see? 

I think this carrys over to altis, only idiots shout at police officers... 

and don't say oh it was just rp.. if this is the level of role play you're can manage you shouldn't be here.

Last edited by a moderator:
my point im trying to say is hands up is no rp if we do it we get banned for fail rp i rp every time in im kavala and try to rp with cops all the time some are fun as hell to rp with some just hands up yes i called him piggy but the only rp i got out of him is hands up  im sure some of you have seen me (crazy joe) but this rp from the cops is a joke and noone wants to do anything about it why is this a rp server  why are we over looking the fact that this is a ROLEPLAY server if hands up works for cops should work for everyone no?

I've been on this server for a fairly longish time, and in that time I've only had what I considered "bad rp" once but never been arrested (even with a truck full of coke) and one ticket for a gun I had. If you treat the cops with respect and don't get abusive towards them you can have fun. What people forget is what the cops deal with on a daily basis and that's abusive whiny people, I have respect for the police and I always say that she I see on or even when killed by one, my point is don't be an idiot and expect the police to do nothing if you abuse them, I think this is just a salty anti police post

TBH If you want more RP with the Police then dont randomly go up to them calling them piggys...You wouldn't get any RP in Real life if you did that, at the end of the day the police dont have to put up with abuse. take this as a learning experience and change the way you RP prehaps, i have great fun with the police, From Drag races to Free Heli rides to even getting away with a truck full of coke and not have the hemmit scrapped why? because i RP'd With them not once have i abused a cop so theres ya tip Dont be abusive towards cops :)

To be honest there's absolutely nothing wrong with my RP we do have good times with the police and we do also have a lot of bad times with the police just because they either one just ignore you or to have nothing to do with RP situations that you try to approach them with it all pretty much boils down to some cops just don't know how to RP and that's the point I am trying to get across I come on this server to play for the RP reasons not to make money not to do drugs but to RP that is what the black watches about RP first and like I said before hands up is not RP it doesn't matter how I approached the cops what I say hands up is not acceptable RP

To be honest there's absolutely nothing wrong with my RP we do have good times with the police and we do also have a lot of bad times with the police just because they either one just ignore you or to have nothing to do with RP situations that you try to approach them with it all pretty much boils down to some cops just don't know how to RP and that's the point I am trying to get across I come on this server to play for the RP reasons not to make money not to do drugs but to RP that is what the black watches about RP first and like I said before hands up is not RP it doesn't matter how I approached the cops what I say hands up is not acceptable RP
If you're being disobedient and abusive, what do you expect to happen?

Okay you're real playing a police officer how many police officers do you know that will pull a gun out and tell you to put your hands above your head without first questioning or finding out what's going on unless of course they're bad cops for there's a firefight going on because the first thing a police officer needs to do is of course secure the scene however we did not have firearms we did not show any threat to the police officer other than saying Piggy and whatever else I said in the video which is still not grounds for pulling your firearm out and telling them to put their hands above their head

Aren't you the guy always In leasion telling us how bad we are? Maybe you should try and become a cop 👍🏻

Okay you're real playing a police officer how many police officers do you know that will pull a gun out and tell you to put your hands above your head without first questioning or finding out what's going on unless of course they're bad cops for there's a firefight going on because the first thing a police officer needs to do is of course secure the scene however we did not have firearms we did not show any threat to the police officer other than saying Piggy and whatever else I said in the video which is still not grounds for pulling your firearm out and telling them to put their hands above their head
You're forgetting it's not a firearm that was pulled on you, but a tazer, this is an avid used tool by the police considering the fact that people like to run as soon as you confront them!

Medics have a more repetitive task but still find the means to rp to the point its immersive. It just sucks to see roleplay.co.uk infested with cops that only say hands up or you will be tazed. 
Medics have a more repetitive task. Unless you RolePlay the same thing and do things the same way every time you treat a person well then yes it is repetitive. Other than that, the sky is the limit when it comes to Roleplay in the medics. We in the Police dealt with the good o'l "Fuck the Police" every 15 seconds, "Fucking pigs" every 30 seconds and "Leave me alone I have snipers in the area" every 5 minutes. As well as pulling up to a fuel station robbery saying hello and then getting RDM'D, loads of people come and VDM people at the Police Station. We also get taken hostage about once per patrol, sometimes it being the worst RP you could possibly imagine. Until you join the Police, you simply won't know what it's like.

Some fun RP not hands up no matter what is said  there  is always good opportunity for roleplay
Because shouting "Piggy Piggy Piggy" and things like "Fuck the Police" are always the spark to good RP.

80% Seems like one of those dodgy statistics you'd find in a News article on *Facebook*. So 80% of cops have bad RP, so your trying to tell me that 200 out of the around 300 cops which are in the Police have bad RP, ehhh no. You are largely mistaken. Also if you come across bad RP, make a PCC.

You're forgetting it's not a firearm that was pulled on you, but a tazer, this is an avid used tool by the police considering the fact that people like to run as soon as you confront them!
Agreed!

May just do that 
Well Sir if you choose to do so, I will gladly show you what it is like to be a police officer and then maybe you will have an understanding of what goes on during our day to day occurrence and get an idea that we do Roleplay, a lot actually and we are not all bad ignorant people like you are portraying us to be. Enjoy your day.

I would have tazed you and arrest you. In real life you would get arrested to. You know what you're doing: shouting bad things at police officers and giving unrealistic excuses for it and then blaming us for 'robbing'? You're just baiting the cops patients.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back