What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cops can rob people?

How was I baiting? And as far as being arrested for doing that now you get told to leave and if you didn't then yeah you would get arrested

How was I baiting? And as far as being arrested for doing that now you get told to leave and if you didn't then yeah you would get arrested
Honestly, let me give you a tip, all in friendly spirit. Stop. 

All you've done is dug a hole and right now you'd need to call SpaceX to get out. Instead of making weird accusations on the forums and then arguing with people and staff when the've told you how it is, just deal with it and try and improve your own RP so that you can in turn get better RP back. 

I say this to be nice, but don't dig the hole deeper...

Soon we're gonna need a rule to prevent any kind of use of weaponry because every fuckin fight someone seems to cry that they got beaten

All I have done is put a vid up of "stop or I'll shoot"  and not sure what your talking about tuna I did not even get a ticket out of this not sure how anyone wins that I got no ttickets  cop did not get to taze

Last edited by a moderator:
All I have done is put a vid up of "stop or I'll shoot"  and not sure what your talking about tuna I did not even get a ticket out of this not sure how anyone wins that I got no ttickets  cop did not get to taze
No but you're just whining for the sake of whining - you literally just said "Nothing happened" SO WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING

Just to clarify the name of the topic. Yes cops can rob people but if they are caught doing it they will be removed from the police. There are no server rules against it. Only police rules

Medics have a more repetitive task but still find the means to rp to the point its immersive. It just sucks to see roleplay.co.uk infested with cops that only say hands up or you will be tazed. 

Yes, I agree but only with the first part, yes NHS can get repeditive but the police? Think again! We dont know if we get kidnapped by TCK or UNMC in a YELLOW IFRIT the thing is that we want also to get a bit RP out of our daily lives!
As a medic you not only revive people...You can roleplay at the hospital as a neurologist, surgeon, paramedic, general doctor, radiologist, cardiologist, forensic pathologist, vascular surgeon and 100's of more different types of doctors...

As a medic you can roleplay that a patient has literally millions (You can pick and chose what they have) of of real different types of diagnosis, infact you can make up your own diagnosis that is unique to each individual patient...

Be it a blood clot, a broken leg, spinal damage, nerve damage, a mental disorder, a disease, a viral infection...You name it. a patient on Altis could have it!

Medic can be repetitive in a practical sense such as driving around, but our roleplay? Nope. You can roleplay any medical diagnosis - And I bet there are a few more medical issues listed from the entire world, than UK laws *wink*. So what about situations? Sure as a police officer every situation is different, who knows what a rebel will do? However as a medic, that patient has their own blood type, their own allergies, their own disorders, their own DNA Structure, their own everything. They are unique, a patient can die in a second or they can live for years after medical treatment, but each medical situation is different provided that it is roleplayed to the extreme. 

Are we repetitive? To some maybe, but when you have a love for role play as much as I and many others do, no it most certainly is not repetitive :)

Overall, I believe that Police, Medic's and UNMC can have the same amount of amazing RP, without it being repetitive. After all, every single faction member strives to do the best roleplay in their RP field, be it a police officer or a medic, the RP is different, but the amount of RP that you can gain from being in that role does not differ.

Anyway, this was slightly off topic but just wanted to put forward my views on some comments here :)

Actually relating to this thread, the straight forward answers...I believe these are the answers:

Police Command: NO

Server Rules: YES

Regards,

Jackdevo.

You cannot expect the Police Officers to give you decent roleplay when all you do is shouting and cussing at them.
Roleplay goes both ways, you need both the parts to give good roleplay for it to be a good roleplay session.
If all you do is to yell at someone, you can't expect to not be yelled back at mate, so is it in real life.

"Sir can you do me a favor and please place your hands on top of your head."

>Commence RP.

Why do people assume RP ends when a cop gives an order?  To me, that's the perfect opportunity to execute quality RP and try to get off with it.  Some of my most interesting and fun RP has happened with arrested suspects.

Verbal assault is a criminal offense under UK law. The officers, in this case, had full powers to arrest and fine you. They used their discretionary powers and didn't. You got off lightly mate.

I think you missed an opportunity for RP here crazy.

I think you missed an opportunity for RP here crazy.
Its is usually like the cops give you a ticket confescate your firearm and then you are out nothing speciall in my eyes

I also find it alot harder to rp away when you have your hands in restrains.

Its is usually like the cops give you a ticket confescate your firearm and then you are out nothing speciall in my eyes

You should already know this @Wicker, but police have no power to search a person for verbal assault.

You also only need your mouth for RP.

Nobody is saying it should be easy to get out of situations when you're restrained, infact it gives alot more if you are restrained then you are forced to figure out something in order to get away with it, usually if persons who are restrained cannot figure something out or their story lacks effort you are going to be punished according to what you've done but if you have put in effort when you are restrained and have managed to give good RP your original punishment is going to be reduced.

That is something I know alot of officers can sign under.

As a medic you not only revive people...You can roleplay at the hospital as a neurologist, surgeon, paramedic, general doctor, radiologist, cardiologist, forensic pathologist, vascular surgeon and 100's of more different types of doctors...

As a medic you can roleplay that a patient has literally millions (You can pick and chose what they have) of of real different types of diagnosis, infact you can make up your own diagnosis that is unique to each individual patient...

Be it a blood clot, a broken leg, spinal damage, nerve damage, a mental disorder, a disease, a viral infection...You name it. a patient on Altis could have it!

Medic can be repetitive in a practical sense such as driving around, but our roleplay? Nope. You can roleplay any medical diagnosis - And I bet there are a few more medical issues listed from the entire world, than UK laws *wink*. So what about situations? Sure as a police officer every situation is different, who knows what a rebel will do? However as a medic, that patient has their own blood type, their own allergies, their own disorders, their own DNA Structure, their own everything. They are unique, a patient can die in a second or they can live for years after medical treatment, but each medical situation is different provided that it is roleplayed to the extreme. 

Are we repetitive? To some maybe, but when you have a love for role play as much as I and many others do, no it most certainly is not repetitive :)

Overall, I believe that Police, Medic's and UNMC can have the same amount of amazing RP, without it being repetitive. After all, every single faction member strives to do the best roleplay in their RP field, be it a police officer or a medic, the RP is different, but the amount of RP that you can gain from being in that role does not differ.

Anyway, this was slightly off topic but just wanted to put forward my views on some comments here :)

Actually relating to this thread, the straight forward answers...I believe these are the answers:

Police Command: NO

Server Rules: YES

Regards,

Jackdevo.
Jack, that was beautiful. I shed a tear for that...

My 2 cents, that's totally just my opinion (I would have reacted different as the officer, but then again my role I play is a different personality .Neither any more/less valid):
It seems you might be confusing no roleplay, with it being 'not being how I wanted him to play his role' roleplaying.

Sure there wasn't any deep complex colorful plots worthy of a writers award, or Shakespearean level dialog that makes you cheer the players ability to whip up a deep well thought out verbal engagement on the fly.

But in the context of the video. There is clearly roleplay. Role play doesn't mean long intricate conversations that test your ability to make things up believable. It mean simply playing a believable role of a character in that situation.

And here is how he was doing just that:
Hes playing the role of a UK offer that was verbally defamed using a slur by a bystander on the street which is a punishable (even if rarely actually enforced) act. From my eyes he did what I can assume at least SOME (even if they are considered the less approachable ones) real officers would do.
Back up to the man in question, get out of the car, and if not in the mood for it that day get right to the point of "Sir that is committing a crime, lets not beat around the bush and get this crime processed".
I truly believe that friendly/joking role play because you was kidding, does not mean the officer has to be in a playful mood also. This reflects real life.

In real life, you dont tease cops you dont know by committing light misdemeanors. You dont know how they are, what mood they are in, and to do so is tempting fate. How is roleplaying real life any different?
You could yell "F*CK OFF COP!" to one outside a bar or such one night, and get a joke back and maybe some light ribbing if hes in a good mood. Or get him coming over to you, yelling back "WHAT THE F*CK YOU SAY TO ME!" handcuff you and starting grilling you in a hostile way.

Just because you dont think hes playing a good sociable officer, doesn't mean hes not roleplaying AN officer.

You should already know this @Wicker, but police have no power to search a person for verbal assault.

You also only need your mouth for RP.
Surely if all you need is your mouth than the officer would of talked more than just hand some robe tazed right? The best rp I've had lately has been when cops let me explain myself before I'm restrained and we have some bants. I step out the vehicle put my gun away the cop puts away his. We have a nice chat and hopefully everyone leaves satisfied.

to awnser the topic however that cop was within his rights under the public order act and some other laws. Also a cop can rob you it's been done before, the police can punish him as a cop but the server rules state it's fine. 

I truly do think that the restraints debate should be continued at some point. Though as botg sides are valid and I think the topic could be interesting.

Back