What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Corruption STOPS here!!

On a final, but equally as important note I have spoken to the great people of the UNMC and @Reece Smurf@Mortan@Major McTavish that the following words and others that undermine the UNMC be made illegal. Any people heard to be referring to the UNMC as Moo, Cow, Milkmen, Dairy Farmers, Daisy and all words related to their uniform be arrested and fined under Section 5 of the Public Order Act 1986.
Excellent, bovine, heifer, bull, oxen, herd, calves, and cattle jokes are still on the table. ;)

•  

Congratulations on becoming mayor. Keep fighting corruption and don't become it like Merlin did.

You've got Danish support!🇩🇰

I support any citizens of Altis that take peaceful action to make their island a safe place for all.
Does that include Bounty Hunters?

Not ass licked  , just this mayor knows where the future of this great island lies , the unmc has pledged to rid the island of the rebel filth who pollute the very air we breath , the culling has already begun no rebel who threatens the stability of this island is safe, We now have a mayor whos goals are similar to ours and we will back him in whatever way he needs us to

In that case, I´ll set some Vikings in action. Let´s see how much the mayor can depend on UNMC. 

Long time no see Blaze, you will be seeing me around again. 

Regards
V. Kalashnikov

In that case, I´ll set some Vikings in action. Let´s see how much the mayor can depend on UNMC. 

Regards
V. Kalashnikov

Scary

Regards
V. Kalashnikov
So many people that are threatened by the UNMC and feel like they need to earn 'man' points by taking them on. Keep to your weed runs guys.

Regards
V. Kalashnikov
send who ever you like, it wont make any difference the end result is always and will always be the same 

I don't expect you to remember.
I just don't like the way you guys do buisness. I even had one come up to me after I approached a police officer to hand myself in and even thought the bounty hunter did nothing he wanted a cut of the bounty! He literally was just in the area when I said my name to the police officer and demanded the police officer to give him money for his cut! The police officer had to threaten him with prison before he backed off!

I just don't like the way you guys do buisness. I even had one come up to me after I approached a police officer to hand myself in and even thought the bounty hunter did nothing he wanted a cut of the bounty! He literally was just in the area when I said my name to the police officer and demanded the police officer to give him money for his cut! The police officer had to threaten him with prison before he backed off!

So, because some Bounty Hunters act like that you just assume all are like that? I am actually a nice Bounty Hunter

Today was a great day for the citizens of Altis. Justice for the main offender of the kidnap gang was served and SI Conner Merlin was sent to prison. Rights and charges were read and footage should be up soon. Although only spending a short time in prison I feel he has come out alot less corrupt than he was. Conner will always be Conner and that's fine because he still cracks me up everytime I speak with him.

I forgive him fro Kidnapping me on many occasions, especially seeing him fresh out of prison with hobo clothes on!

Dr0D3nE.png

N6LpMYc.png

Results of your men being executed. Even if this war is going both ways, I only see victory for Vikings. 
I remember the last time the Vikings attacked our lands aided by there rebel allies and I also remember how it ended , it took my men two days to bury all the enemy bodies there were that many scattered around , you may execute the odd unmc soldier you find isolated out on his own , but In a stand up fire fight there's not a single group on this island who can match up to the unmc

Back