What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Corruption STOPS here!!

I remember the last time the Vikings attacked our lands aided by there rebel allies and I also remember how it ended , it took my men two days to bury all the enemy bodies there were that many scattered around , you may execute the odd unmc soldier you find isolated out on his own , but In a stand up fire fight there's not a single group on this island who can match up to the unmc

I find insecurity in your words. Ofcourse its plain to take UNMC members out alone, since you´re not a brotherhood. You will never find a Viking alone, and never take one out without losing people yourselfs. 

We are not afraid to come back, I admit that the last time was rough, and we are tending our wounds. But we will be back, with bigger numbers and stronger tactics. Your base is never safe. 

As the architect behind them. Yes, yes they are safe. We have never lost and not regained our bases.

I look forward to meeting the group that can take them from us.

Greatly constructed bases can´t hold The Lords of Valhalla back. I look forward to seeing you negotiate your main base back.

Greatly constructed bases can´t hold The Lords of Valhalla back. I look forward to seeing you negotiate your main base back.
A twig hut could withstand an attack from LOV, i hope you follow through with these threats and attack us as we are bored of no one being able to challenge us.

A twig hut could withstand an attack from LOV, i hope you follow through with these threats and attack us as we are bored of no one being able to challenge us.
Must be tough at the top paying next to nothing for a load out lol and the fact you can rent blackfish for peanuts then sit 600m out in a stryder spotting people, I feel your pain brother, life is certainly hard for some 😂

Must be tough at the top paying next to nothing for a load out lol and the fact you can rent blackfish for peanuts then sit 600m out in a stryder spotting people, I feel your pain brother, life is certainly hard for some 
1f602.png
Must be tough getting weapons when UNMC succesfully lockdown the whole redzone.

Must be tough at the top paying next to nothing for a load out lol 
It is when everyone and their mums think it's cool to fight the UNMC.

But enough with this line of banter; The UNMC wholly supports the Mayoral administration of @Steven Seabass, we look forward to a long and prosperous relationship ensuring a greater quality of life for all citizens of our fair isle.

Must be tough at the top paying next to nothing for a load out lol and the fact you can rent blackfish for peanuts then sit 600m out in a stryder spotting people, I feel your pain brother, life is certainly hard for some 
1f602.png
what you must remember is the reason we have such advanced technology is because we have the best weapons manufacturers in the world working on our equipment, that and the fact that we only use this equipment for the defence of our land , remember the unmc never fire the first shots , gangs like the challenge of taking on the best so we are constantly being attacked, sadly we've just become very adept at defending ourselves and neutralizing the threat, so rebels need to realise if they leave the unmc alone they will be left alone , carry on the attacks and the outcome will always be the same

LOV?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back from my holidays i hear seabass is still claiming me corrupt...this will be settled soon for lady justice has left me a voicemail in the middle of the night....atleast I think it was her she did say punish me alot so i can only assume

Last edited by a moderator:
Back