What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Criminal Update (Job Ideas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous Monkey

GDPR Removed
Brief Suggestion:

I think people have been asking and waiting a long time for a huge criminal update, yet nothing has come. I've seen it said that it's because there is no in detail suggestions for different illegal jobs, so... here it is 🙂

If you have any ideas that you want added to this suggestion, DM me on discord please and I'll update this. Anonymous Monkey

Main Suggestion:

​

Local House Robberies

The amount of potential with house robberies is beyond imaginable. I think that this should require an advanced lockpick or drill, at which point you can go to certain houses that you are told by a 'boss' over the phone are empty. Once lockpicking in, you can begin to search furniture such as cabinets or chairs.​

There should be a high chance to find rare valuables which can be sold to a Black Market (will be seen later in suggestion)​

When searching furniture, the police should receive a dispatch of a 'Reported Burglary' OR 'Suspicious Activity in the area'. This allows for police to intervene in the robbery. The closer the house is to the middle of Los Santos, the higher the rewards should be as police will arrive a lot quicker, adding more risk to the criminals involved.​

​

Fake Number Plates

These should be very expensive of up to £100,000 - £150,000. This means that they won't be abused for unworthy purposes. A vehicle with these plates should be somewhat easy to notice from a police POV to keep it fair and balanced. Whist fake plates are attached, fines would NOT be given to the vehicle for speeding. The owner, if wanted, would NOT flag ANPR cameras.​

To ensure that this feature does not make criminals immune to ANPR or Police Tactics, if police is behind a vehicle on fake plates and attempt to scan it's plates. It would come back to an Unknown. Every vehicle should have a VIN number attached which can be searched up on the PNC. Maybe use the vehicles original plate as its VIN to make things easier to develop?​

The VIN number can ONLY be checked if the vehicle is pulled over and the officer physically goes up to it and checks it. At which point, a very harsh punishment should occur to the driver, this could be points, prison, fines or even the vehicle impounded for 2-3 days.​

The location that I had in mind for this is the LS Customs shop behind MRPS.​

​

VIN Scratching

I think that with the current state of scrapping vehicles, there should be a way to VIN Scratch locally owned vehicles, making the vehicle your own! This should come with very big risks with a also a very nifty reward. For example, you find a Comet that you'd really like to own. You steal the local vehicle and take it to a 'Dodgy Customs'. (I was thinking to use the LS Customs behind MRPS). Here, you can scratch the VIN number and make the vehicle yours. You should also be given a number plate with the vehicle that comes back to 'Unknown'.​

​

To balance this, the price of scratching the VIN should vary dependant on the vehicle & police have FULL authority to scrap and remove the vehicle from the owner as and when they are caught driving it, no matter the crime committed.​

​

​

Bank Robberies

​

Yeah well... these. People have wanted bank robberies to make a return to RPUK for a really long time now, and I think it's time they make a return. I think that the big bank should stay the way it is, it has a HIGH pay-out, while keeping a HIGH risk. It's somewhat perfect. However, the smaller banks around Los Santos are completely useless. There is nothing you can do inside of them.​

​

The smaller banks around the city should be a lot easier to rob however there should be methods in place to ensure that the system is not abused and made boring for the police that are responding to them. The LC69 Software is a MUST. You should have to hack the systems to get into the vault. Once inside, instead of using a drill, you should be able to use an Advanced Lockpick as they are much easier to get a hold of, and the pay-out of the smaller banks would be much lower at around £75,000 to £150,000 depending on the hacking skill.​

​

I think that pay-out for robberies like this, including the Pacific Bank, should vary each time that it is done. For example, if the hacking is done flawlessly, the money reward at the end will have overall increased.​

​

The banks should go back to giving out DIRTY MONEY. It makes so much more sense for stolen money to be dirty and 'not usable' straight after a robbery. Usually, the money would be washed out through a legal front, but what if the server had 3-4 washing locations around Los Santos (which there are a few already on the server, just don't work). This would mean that for the hours after a bank robbery, police could patrol around known washing areas, if they ever find out within RP ;).​

​

To make sure that the bank scenes don't become a too common occurrence for Police, only allow for 1 bank to be done every 1-2h, and make sure that the risk vs reward is very even. If you lose the situation, you lose a good amount of money in your attempt. This means that people will show higher roleplay in making sure that their escape will be planned.​

​

​

Shop Robberies

​

This section will be quite small, as the system currently is fine. However, the risk vs reward is currently not worth it at all. I suggest that the pay-out for these shop robberies change depending on the skill of the player. With the new game system, after lockpicking the till, you should begin to collect cash using the circle game. It should be slow to begin then get VERY fast. Depending on how many you get correct, is how much money you receive in the end with the maximum being capped at around £25,000.​

​

​

Drug Rework

​

Currently, selling & creating drugs is extremely, extremely boring. It's a no skill, no roleplay graft. Without allowing much metagaming to happen from the suggestion, weed just takes a little time to grow, but not much interaction needed. Cocaine is easy and quick to get access to, depending on who you are, but takes a long time to process. Other drugs... currently are not worth it to make at all.​

​

If drugs saw a rework on RPUK I would like to see the way that drugs are obtained to be changed. I think that weed could stay similar to how it is currently, however make it give much less per plant, but grow quicker. Also when harvesting, change the pots so that they stay put as the time spent placing the pots down after harvesting is unrealistic and unnecessary.​

​

Cocaine should be able to be processed and creating in many different ways. Having ways to create cocaine realistically, using materials would be super cool and make things so much more fun for a criminal character. I would increase the price of drugs tremendously. I mean... it's so cheap at the moment.​

​

All drugs should be very different and have other uses from just selling to locals.​

​

The way that drugs are sold COULD change, but to be honest, I don't think that it's needed. The system at the moment works, and isn't awful. Maybe remove the ability to sell on motorbikes to help balance it for the police, or just make the chances lower for the locals to accept the deal from someone on a motorbike.​

​

​

Burner Phone

​

As the server is currently, police can see way too much from phone logs. Police getting full character names from tweedle handles, phone numbers is IMO stupid and unrealistic. I get it helps a lot in their investigations but if you're doing illegal things online you're going to be hiding your identity in some way, shape or form.​

​

I think that the addition of a somewhat pricey burner phone would tackle this problem completely. The burner phone would NOT have the same amount of features as the usual and standard phone. This phone would only have access to text messages and phone calls. However, to balance this for the police, if a burner phone is seized, the police can search the contents of it completely. It would not be a smart idea to carry this phone around if not using it!​

​

The tweedle issue I mentioned could be completely tackled through another system... but I will get onto that next.​

​

​

Dark Web

​

With the brand new addition of a laptop, currently it has no purpose. If there were to be an addition of a Dark Web, it means that people would FINALLY stop using tweedle for illegal purposes, and if they did.. well.. police have the power to fuck them over.​

​

The dark web should ONLY be accessible through a USB obtained by getting a blank USB and completing a hack in a building somewhere maybe? OR have the USB sold by gangs for a reasonable price. This means that deals can be made over the dark web, and if police manage to get and keep a USB, they can do sting ops on the dealers there. The roleplay using a dark web system would be so much better & less OP for police.​

​

​

Black Market

​

The black market should be a local NPC located in a very dodgy location. This location should rotate every week. Gangs should be very aware of the locations of the black market, potentially through a text message or some sort of app on the laptop. This means that police can find the location if they have a snitch, infiltrate or manage to find or buy the location.​

​

This black market would buy items from people for a good price. Valuables stolen from people houses such as art could be sold for 10-25k making house robberies a risky, but a rewarding crime to commit.​

​

Maybe this black market could sell the Dark Web USB that's needed to access it, or other useful criminal items that are currently obtained through unrealistic means. However, these items that are sold should only have a LIMITED and RANDOM stock per week. Get lucky and get their first 😉

​

OVERALL:

The entire point of this suggestion is to gather ideas of my own and the communities and pass it over to the DEV team in a formatted way. I really really want to see these criminal updates added in some way, shape or form as RPUK is starting to become really dry for me & I want to be able to enjoy the server a lot more. I think that others will say the same.

Either way, thank you so much to the DEVs for all the work that yous do, I get it's hard with the criticism from people, especially when unpaid. but whatever you can take from this and implement would be highly appreciated! 

Last edited by a moderator:
+1

Agreed with ALL of these suggested, this will create roleplay and more to do for both criminals and police!

VIN Scratching

I think that with the current state of scrapping vehicles, there should be a way to VIN Scratch locally owned vehicles, making the vehicle your own! This should come with very big risks with a also a very nifty reward. For example, you find a Comet that you'd really like to own. You steal the local vehicle and take it to a 'Dodgy Customs'. (I was thinking to use the LS Customs behind MRPS). Here, you can scratch the VIN number and make the vehicle yours. You should also be given a number plate with the vehicle that comes back to 'Unknown'.​

​

To balance this, the price of scratching the VIN should vary dependant on the vehicle & police have FULL authority to scrap and remove the vehicle from the owner as and when they are caught driving it, no matter the crime committed.​

​
i would agree with this if there wasnt such a big issue of zentonos can be found local too. What are faster then a few police cars. and stealing a locals is easier than buying

I like alot of the ideas, what i dont like is the NPC aspect. Id much rather see these function for player vs player. Break into someones house and actually take their stuff like on arma (addition of alarm and various upgrades ofc) same with vehicles.

being a criminal should affect your social standing, if youre just robbing NPCs no one cares but if youre a known house burglar everyone is going to be cautious around you…

being a criminal should affect your social standing, if youre just robbing NPCs no one cares but if youre a known house burglar everyone is going to be cautious around you…
The suggestions here are really good but definitely agree that to add to the RP as much as possible it should be based on player interactions. Considering the potential social as well as legal consequences would bring a lot more meaning to these illegal activities. 

+1

I love this server a lot but I am struggling to find anything to do like the old days. If even just one little thing you suggested was implemented, I know we would all be so grateful. It would also be nice to see gangs about again. 🙂

Personally I hate the idea of vin scratching as proposed here, gang members have plenty of cash to burn to churn out vin scratches, so unless the prices are just outright exorbitant you'll suddenly see a bunch of local cars flying gang colours being used in Rocket League shootouts.

But overall I agree that crims deserve some new avenues of RP.

Major 1+ on the whole idea. 

gang members have plenty of cash to burn to churn out vin scratches, so unless the prices are just outright exorbitant you'll suddenly see a bunch of local cars flying gang colours being used in Rocket League shootouts
I would disagree, I think its a good idea to a certain extent. Gang members earn their money like the rest of us, so if they have the money to spend and want to spend it on this then they can/should. Nothing stopping normal non-gang related people who have cash doing something similar. Don't put the prices up just cause "gangs have plenty of cash" because it eliminates the small families and groups who also want to have something to do in RP. 

+1

I love this server a lot but I am struggling to find anything to do like the old days. If even just one little thing you suggested was implemented, I know we would all be so grateful. It would also be nice to see gangs about again. 🙂
❤️ Rachiiee is 100% right here. 

I like alot of the ideas, what i dont like is the NPC aspect. Id much rather see these function for player vs player. Break into someones house and actually take their stuff like on arma (addition of alarm and various upgrades ofc) same with vehicles.

Would be so shit, i'd just wait for the person to log off and go help myself to their undies and whatever else is in their house.

I feel ever since banks got ripped away from our loving hands and money washing and all the other little fun things, there has been a post like this every few weeks or so. Would love to see some more illegal activities giving police/criminals more reason to deal with eachother instead of just cat and mouse over a gun shot or a drug sale. I suck at being optimistic though so I will sit out here playing groundhog day simulator.

+1

Would be so shit, i'd just wait for the person to log off and go help myself to their undies and whatever else is in their house.

I feel ever since banks got ripped away from our loving hands and money washing and all the other little fun things, there has been a post like this every few weeks or so. Would love to see some more illegal activities giving police/criminals more reason to deal with eachother instead of just cat and mouse over a gun shot or a drug sale. I suck at being optimistic though so I will sit out here playing groundhog day simulator.

+1
On Arma, we couldn't break into a person's house if they were not online, police should still.be able to though

Perhaps have it so you cannot break in when they're 'at home after going to sleep' that way it is similar to the arma system of not being able to break into someones house unless they're online.

+1 some really good ideas that would massively improve the server and its current state 

A couple things. First of all, I appreciate the time you have taken to write this suggestion, you have clearly put the time in to try and describe what you would like to see on the server. For all those that agree with the suggestion, pressing the up arrow is sufficient and also how we view interest (not posts exclusively containing +1). A question I will pose to you Anonymous Monkey and you are welcome to open this up to a poll if you would like. From this list, what would you and the community like to see most on the server?

A couple things. First of all, I appreciate the time you have taken to write this suggestion, you have clearly put the time in to try and describe what you would like to see on the server. For all those that agree with the suggestion, pressing the up arrow is sufficient and also how we view interest (not posts exclusively containing +1). A question I will pose to you Anonymous Monkey and you are welcome to open this up to a poll if you would like. From this list, what would you and the community like to see most on the server?
Drug rework

I would say shop robberies need a rework so bad, they are honestly useless for crims since we only gain a small amount of money and nothing else. I think if this was changed, so for example crims had a chance of receiving other items from these robberies. Which could then be used for crafting purposes or these items could be sold in exchange for more money. Shop robberies are such a good avenue for RP with Crims and Feds so it is a shame this is not used more. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back