What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Criminal Update (Job Ideas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple things. First of all, I appreciate the time you have taken to write this suggestion, you have clearly put the time in to try and describe what you would like to see on the server. For all those that agree with the suggestion, pressing the up arrow is sufficient and also how we view interest (not posts exclusively containing +1). A question I will pose to you Anonymous Monkey and you are welcome to open this up to a poll if you would like. From this list, what would you and the community like to see most on the server?
Personally, in my opinion priority check wise (first to last) it would be:

Drug Rework - Banks - Shop robberies - House Robberies - Black Market - Vin Scratching - Burner Phone - Dark Web - Fake Plates

I am going off what people would like to see most in the server and what in my opinion at least would be "easier" to add.

As for the drug rework, people would say this one would be the most impactful because there is alot of drugs that are basically useless in the server and making it so there is some more mechanics to it would be great, there is plenty of suggestions about drug rework and some of them make sense for example giving it more of a mechanic on what each gang can specialize on and which drug sells for most in each turf, it would make for more variety and a more dynamic interaction.

At the moment out of all the drugs the only viable drugs is cocaine and weed, as for the process of making cocaine / Processing cocaine i think that one is fine but as for the rest of the drugs they need a major update or boost in money to effort ratio.  I think the way to rework how drugs work needs to be discussed alot by people that do it all the time mostly gang leads i would say because it will change the whole dynamic of that process and since those people do it all the time they can give their input on the matter considering what each gang thinks.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 Love the look of this 

200.gif

I do like these new jobs that people would be able to do but there is a few things and that I do disagree with, I personally don't like the idea of gangs instantly knowing where the black market is a good idea, I think it should be players/gangs trying to find these locations or paying players/gangs for these locations, I do think if gangs instantly know where the location is I think it would just turn into a big gun fight because I am assuming if this is a thing there would be a stock and people would want to get the best things first.

I also had an idea of the current state of drugs because it does seem a bit boring I think that drugs should be able to be used by players and the different kind of drugs would give you different abilities for example: run faster, regenerate health over time, regenerate armor over time, that way the price of drugs for players would be more and more player interaction would be made. if someone uses too much drugs they should get a notification indicating that their character is not felling well and that they should seek medical treatment and if they don't get medical treatment they go down/die.

This is just my opinion if you disagree with it that's fine 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
I also had an idea of the current state of drugs because it does seem a bit boring I think that drugs should be able to be used by players and the different kind of drugs would give you different abilities for example: run faster, regenerate health over time, regenerate armor over time, that way the price of drugs for players would be more and more player interaction would be made. if someone uses too much drugs they should get a notification indicating that their character is not felling well and that they should seek medical treatment and if they don't get medical treatment they go down/die.
Also good for cops to be able to run a body sample and find out if they're driving under the influence. a point on license or something.

+1 I think this is a great idea, would add a lot more to the server for people to do. Would add a lot to the server

+1 for all ideas suggested on the post! would make being a criminal more fun to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back