What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cruise Control

DavidGaming

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Add a way to fin tune the Cruise Control.

The issue that I'm facing is that me and my group, The Fallen Angels, ride in formation and cruise control is a big factor in making sure everyone is driving same speed.

After the change for the cruise control is really hard to set it to a speed. For example, if you need to drive 50mph you first need to get to that speed and maintain it until you activate cruise control.

Previously if you wanted to drive 50mph you will hit cruise control whenever and than slowly change the speed till it matched.

Please consider to add an option or a way to be able to fine tune the speed in the cruise control. This would improve any thing that would need people to drive the same speed, like a formation ride, convoy or parade.

you will hit cruise control whenever and than slowly change the speed till it matched
I just attempted to do this however due to the way the new cruise control system works this doesn't seem to be possible sadly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just attempted to do this however due to the way the new cruise control system works this doesn't seem to be possible sadly.
I understand that, but is possible to add another functionality that will let you set the speed you want to cruise at?

I understand that, but is possible to add another functionality that will let you set the speed you want to cruise at?
Just press the keybind to turn it on when you get to a specific speed?

I have this short video that should show the difficulty in setting a speed for the cruise control.
<Stupid link that didn't work>

Last edited by a moderator:
"This video is only available to subscribers."
Sorry about that, still trying to figure out Twitch permissions. Here is the video on YouTube. That should work fine.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

As I said there's not much I can really do about it. The other person could do speed as 69 too then you should both end up driving at around the same speed. I get that it's not super accurate anymore however from what I've seen it seems to be way more smooth and less buggy than the old version.

Would be nice to have the old adjustment system or a new one while the CC is on, but as said this may be very hard to do. +1

Back