What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Currently being expelled from altis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Ghost

Well i have been banned, or i am actually still awaiting wilcos response but Steph told me i would get banned. And 10 other CSI and CI's from police told me that too and they arent even admins.

Read the whole story here and decide for your self wether you think i was wrong or right in my actions and if i was wrong i apologise, but i will post my story here.

Well. Story goes, i am in kavala and i see Angar who have RDMed me and others during the week, and i have not been killed in RP inbetween our last meeting where he said his name, so i know him.

I see him kill a man, witch also explains his bounty in his own video EVIDENCE, Now minutes later, he is detained my PC Peacock at the brigde at kavala garage, i see this as my perfect chance to revenge the poor hobo he murdered, i take position several places but are not able to take a shot without being caught, so i place myself in the construction building, i wait until PC peacock looks away i take my first shot that does not kill him. Then i take 2 more shots. Now i play for some hours and i am pulled into a teamspeak channel loaded with CSI, CI and Inspectors they tell me i am in big trouble and i say ok well i hope it's something we can figure out. I am linked to my Report i check it out and i ask well and? They say that i will be banned, now these guys might be high ranks but they acted as if they were Wilco. I didn say anything i just focused on getting my part of the story onto the thread and i point out why i did not break RP from my opinion. If i did break RP then please lecture me of my mistakes, i love the server and would gladly become a better player.

But that is not how it goes, some time pass by and nothing happens in the thread really, i then today ask Levi if i am going to be part of the meeting. I am then pulled into teamspeak by Steph where she says following.

Steph: FRIX!!   You've been suspended from the police, there is not gonna be a promotion, a meeting or anything. You are suspended that means you are not in the police force anymore and you will never be in the police anymore. No meetings, no patrol, no promotions no nothing!

Frix: well.... (and at this point i am interrupted)

Steph: Understood?

Frix: The.. (again she refuses to let me have a word.)

Steph: Understood (she says in a tone as if i understood) I am not here to discuss why that is up to maratek to explain to you what it means to be suspended.

(did she not just say that? and it is not even the right thing she is explaining the word excluded or expelled to me)

Anything else you would have to solve with Maratek have a nice... (at this point i am moved out of the channel beacuse she didnt really even care if i heard the sentence or not or that is how i took it)

(and i was practically denied a audience with maratek and you will see that later as she is the only one who talks to him)

Now that was the first conversation, if you can even call it that, and no steph i am not trying to be rude here, i am actually just documenting what happend step by step. Neither showing myself as the good guy nor you. this post is neutral documentation of what happend.

To the second encounter with Steph, i wanted an audience with Maratek so i contacted SI Bob beacuse he was the one who got me kicked out of the police force as far as i know, beacuse i had an illegal firearm. At this point i thought it was the report the whole time but it was actually beacuse i had an illegal firearm i have footage of that too i will post it in the end.

The second encounter with Steph goes like this, and it was starting in the middle of a conversation cause my shadowplay only saved 5 min back.

We are talking about why i was suspended and that means i am removed from the police in an undefined amount of time, until i am either excluded permanently or i proved my innocence in this case.

Steph: I dont care. Go to Maratek is the only one that can give you a clear answer if you dont believe bob.

(i just want to point out here that i was told at last police meeting having an illegal firearm will not kick you out of the police force by maratek himself and if not then i remember wrong.)

If you wanna argue with BOB then go to maratek, what maratek says is final.

Bob: wauw (beacuse steph just announced her love for him and his abs. LOL)

Frix: Maratek has not responded yet (i know he is bussy and i will gladly wait) I tried to contact him today and yesterday. ( while i get this sentece out Steph is talking in my mouth.)

And he is not responding.

I dont know if he has a meeting all the time but i am not getting any response.

BOB: he is a very busy man.

Frix: i know so is wilco. and most of the admins. 

But... (and then Steph leaves the channel, and now i try to explain bob my situation and why i shot the man.)

Wauw, she says she would talk to me.

BOB: She just explained to you she can't do anything police related.

(i am fully aware of this but she doesnt listen at all i told her i want to talk about the ban not the fact i was SUSPENDED, only as a side thing)

(From this point go through why i shot the man.)

BOB: Do as she said, go make a unban request there is nothing else to be done.

(ofcourse there is nothing to be done when she wont listen to a single thing i am saying.)

Frix: ( i am in the middle of explaining the scenario to BOB when Steph joins the channel. And interrupts me.)

Steph: Ok i talked to Maratek, Maratek said "first of all you get banned witch is the reason you get kicked out of the police force" (well thats funny i was told else 3 min ago by BOB and Steph)

And there is no way for you to come back beacuse you got banned!

Even tho you got if you leave behind all the others reasons, (what reasons? getting seen with an illegal firearm once that is the only! THE ONLY! other reason)

There is no way you are coming back to the police beacuse you got banned, there is no discussing that is his final answer. (Well let me speak to him in person instead i dont need a messenger.)

Frix: Im not even allowed to speak to him personally? before he makes that decision? (then Steph interrupts me again)

Steph: He is bussy and i dont tell him anything else than what you told me and what is on your ban request. (this here what she says here is important)

Frix: i am patient i will wait.

He can contact me when he has time, i played on the server for 9 month and i make one mistake and then i am excluded from everything?

Steph: you are not excluded from everything you can still try rebel gangs.

Frix: No beacuse i am banned.

BOB: Post and unban

Steph: well that is what you have the unban section for.

(i know but i am trying to explain here why i think i was wrongfully banned here, so instead of saying you broke RP that is why and not come with an actual reason then point out in the rules where i broke them.)

You know what the problem i see it, and i am gonna tell this to Vladic. Beacuse he is in charge of the unban section. You dont see your mistakes. You dont take this serious i think. I am gonna let Vladic know that and that is my personal opinion. But the way you are acting right now makes me think that you dont deserve to be unbanned. And no i am sorry i am gonna move you out of here i did what i could. I can be asked having to use time bothering with rude people. have a nice day evening whatever.

END

I was moved out of the channel was not allowed to finish my sentence. and did she not say she only told and i know this is Maratek but she only told Maratek what i told her and what is in my ban request, then why would you start telling Vladic that i am completely rude and not serious when i took 2-4 hours of my time on this whole thing hell this post have taken 2 hours by now just to discuss my banning reasons. And i am not rude in the chat at all if i ask myself, she interrupted me several times, she left the channel during a conversation that was barely a conversation since it takes to people to talk in order for it to be that. I am trying my very best here to be lectured what i did wrong and she just says, you are gonna get banned for RDM, well them would you please point out the rules that makes it RDM, and point out the rule that makes it not RP when i see someone kill a man and then i kill him later for it. I witness a murder then i am pretty deep into the RP already.

I have not even been allowed to talk to Maratek yet. She says go talk to Maratek but goes in my place to defend my case, that she is against and gives me his final answer! how does that even work!

Here are the link for the conversations.

The link for me being arrested with illegal firearm has not been uploaded to youtube yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i have been banned, or i am actually still awaiting wilcos response but Steph told me i would get banned. And 10 other CSI and CI's from police told me that too and they arent even admins.

Read the whole story here and decide for your self wether you think i was wrong or right in my actions and if i was wrong i apologise, but i will post my story here.

Well. Story goes, i am in kavala and i see Angar who have RDMed me and others during the week, and i have not been killed in RP inbetween our last meeting where he said his name, so i know him.

I see him kill a man, witch also explains his bounty in his own video EVIDENCE, Now minutes later, he is detained my PC Peacock at the brigde at kavala garage, i see this as my perfect chance to revenge the poor hobo he murdered, i take position several places but are not able to take a shot without being caught, so i place myself in the construction building, i wait until PC peacock looks away i take my first shot that does not kill him. Then i take 2 more shots. Now i play for some hours and i am pulled into a teamspeak channel loaded with CSI, CI and Inspectors they tell me i am in big trouble and i say ok well i hope it's something we can figure out. I am linked to my Report i check it out and i ask well and? They say that i will be banned, now these guys might be high ranks but they acted as if they were Wilco. I didn say anything i just focused on getting my part of the story onto the thread and i point out why i did not break RP from my opinion. If i did break RP then please lecture me of my mistakes, i love the server and would gladly become a better player.

But that is not how it goes, some time pass by and nothing happens in the thread really, i then today ask Levi if i am going to be part of the meeting. I am then pulled into teamspeak by Steph where she says following.

Steph: FRIX!! You've been suspended from the police, there is not gonna be a promotion, a meeting or anything. You are suspended that means you are not in the police force anymore and you will never be in the police anymore. No meetings, no patrol, no promotions no nothing!

Frix: well.... (and at this point i am interrupted)

Steph: Understood?

Frix: The.. (again she refuses to let me have a word.)

Steph: Understood (she says in a tone as if i understood) I am not here to discuss why that is up to maratek to explain to you what it means to be suspended.

(did she not just say that? and it is not even the right thing she is explaining the word excluded or expelled to me)

Anything else you would have to solve with Maratek have a nice... (at this point i am moved out of the channel beacuse she didnt really even care if i heard the sentence or not or that is how i took it)

(and i was practically denied a audience with maratek and you will see that later as she is the only one who talks to him)

Now that was the first conversation, if you can even call it that, and no steph i am not trying to be rude here, i am actually just documenting what happend step by step. Neither showing myself as the good guy nor you. this post is neutral documentation of what happend.

To the second encounter with Steph, i wanted an audience with Maratek so i contacted SI Bob beacuse he was the one who got me kicked out of the police force as far as i know, beacuse i had an illegal firearm. At this point i thought it was the report the whole time but it was actually beacuse i had an illegal firearm i have footage of that too i will post it in the end.

The second encounter with Steph goes like this, and it was starting in the middle of a conversation cause my shadowplay only saved 5 min back.

We are talking about why i was suspended and that means i am removed from the police in an undefined amount of time, until i am either excluded permanently or i proved my innocence in this case.

Steph: I dont care. Go to Maratek is the only one that can give you a clear answer if you dont believe bob.

(i just want to point out here that i was told at last police meeting having an illegal firearm will not kick you out of the police force by maratek himself and if not then i remember wrong.)

If you wanna argue with BOB then go to maratek, what maratek says is final.

Bob: wauw (beacuse steph just announced her love for him and his abs. LOL)

Frix: Maratek has not responded yet (i know he is bussy and i will gladly wait) I tried to contact him today and yesterday. ( while i get this sentece out Steph is talking in my mouth.)

And he is not responding.

I dont know if he has a meeting all the time but i am not getting any response.

BOB: he is a very busy man.

Frix: i know so is wilco. and most of the admins.

But... (and then Steph leaves the channel, and now i try to explain bob my situation and why i shot the man.)

Wauw, she says she would talk to me.

BOB: She just explained to you she can't do anything police related.

(i am fully aware of this but she doesnt listen at all i told her i want to talk about the ban not the fact i was SUSPENDED, only as a side thing)

(From this point go through why i shot the man.)

BOB: Do as she said, go make a unban request there is nothing else to be done.

(ofcourse there is nothing to be done when she wont listen to a single thing i am saying.)

Frix: ( i am in the middle of explaining the scenario to BOB when Steph joins the channel. And interrupts me.)

Steph: Ok i talked to Maratek, Maratek said "first of all you get banned witch is the reason you get kicked out of the police force" (well thats funny i was told else 3 min ago by BOB and Steph)

And there is no way for you to come back beacuse you got banned!

Even tho you got if you leave behind all the others reasons, (what reasons? getting seen with an illegal firearm once that is the only! THE ONLY! other reason)

There is no way you are coming back to the police beacuse you got banned, there is no discussing that is his final answer. (Well let me speak to him in person instead i dont need a messenger.)

Frix: Im not even allowed to speak to him personally? before he makes that decision? (then Steph interrupts me again)

Steph: He is bussy and i dont tell him anything else than what you told me and what is on your ban request. (this here what she says here is important)

Frix: i am patient i will wait.

He can contact me when he has time, i played on the server for 9 month and i make one mistake and then i am excluded from everything?

Steph: you are not excluded from everything you can still try rebel gangs.

Frix: No beacuse i am banned.

BOB: Post and unban

Steph: well that is what you have the unban section for.

(i know but i am trying to explain here why i think i was wrongfully banned here, so instead of saying you broke RP that is why and not come with an actual reason then point out in the rules where i broke them.)

You know what the problem i see it, and i am gonna tell this to Vladic. Beacuse he is in charge of the unban section. You dont see your mistakes. You dont take this serious i think. I am gonna let Vladic know that and that is my personal opinion. But the way you are acting right now makes me think that you dont deserve to be unbanned. And no i am sorry i am gonna move you out of here i did what i could. I can be asked having to use time bothering with rude people. have a nice day evening whatever.

END

I was moved out of the channel was not allowed to finish my sentence. and did she not say she only told and i know this is Maratek but she only told Maratek what i told her and what is in my ban request, then why would you start telling Vladic that i am completely rude and not serious when i took 2-4 hours of my time on this whole thing hell this post have taken 2 hours by now just to discuss my banning reasons. And i am not rude in the chat at all if i ask myself, she interrupted me several times, she left the channel during a conversation that was barely a conversation since it takes to people to talk in order for it to be that. I am trying my very best here to be lectured what i did wrong and she just says, you are gonna get banned for RDM, well them would you please point out the rules that makes it RDM, and point out the rule that makes it not RP when i see someone kill a man and then i kill him later for it. I witness a murder then i am pretty deep into the RP already.

I have not even been allowed to talk to Maratek yet. She says go talk to Maratek but goes in my place to defend my case, that she is against and gives me his final answer! how does that even work!

Here are the link for the conversations.

http://youtu.be/U1IKl_wcq2w

The link for me being arrested with illegal firearm has not been uploaded to youtube yet.
Sigh. Another Departure about being banned...

Edit: You've played here for 9 months? I genuinly never, ever saw you ingame...

Last edited by a moderator:
We do not  have silly polls about who is right and who is wrong, we have the rules and the admins watch out for breaches of those rules.

That is not your decision but theres...

If you have been banned then say your goodbyes or appeal its that simple.

Ok yeah the moving part in the beginning got me itching a little bit, that was... yeah not expected. I wish you the best mate where ever you go, bring the peaches with you.

Wilco you misunderstand intentions, i do the poll not to justify the kill i made but to find out what people think so i can learn from it. I do not wish to challenge the admins autority but i can critical towards your decisions.

puppy1004 i playe under many names, mostly CCUGhostJrDK but was orders to change it once i got in police force. And i have been here for 9 month but i never saw Wilco ingame, we are many and some of us may never meetin the great universe of altis life.

@FrixDK I am not gonna discuss this on the forums. I have no interest on a public fight on the forums.

@Zippey no need for itching I only moved him to explain something to him. There was no bad intention behind it. Levi did not know what to say to him and asked us (God,Bob,Liquid & me) so I just moved him to quick explain to him what's going on.

I refused to listen to his story because at this point (before I approved his ban) I couldn't have done anything about it anyways.

It's Marateks decision not mine. I have no say in this BUt still as an Admin I can inform people about their situation. That's basically my job & that's what I did. If I sound moody/bitchy or whatever people wanna call this then it's because I am human and I can't run around putting on my happy voice 24/7. If someone pretends he can I call it BS.

@FrixDK I told you that you can put in an unban request and that I will NOT discuss the Ban with you. You still tried to tell me your story eventho I did not want to hear it. RDM is RDM. I really don't care about your excuses. This maybe sounds harsh but this is how Rules work: You break them you get banned and the fact that you kept arguing against it instead of just filling out an unban request and "learn from your mistakes" is what annoyed me so much. EVERYONE gets annoyed after someone bombs you with arguments.

I am sure that you would have got unbanned if you would have just explained your situation .. I even said that people make mistakes and that's why there is a dispute a ban section where you get a second chance. But Bans 99% of the time are final and if I already told you that I won't change my mind I don't understand why you just couldn't leave it there and follow my advise.

But it doesn't matter now - if we discuss this we will just go in circles.

Put in an unban request .. but I think the fact that you simply can not ACCEPT that YOU broke the rules should be taken in consideration.

Have a nice evening.

That made me felt bad. :/ And yes i believe you can play on the KOTH. Good luck man. Sorry this had to be in this way. But i am sure Steph has her reasons and well from the report i can see that SI Bob and Maratek has their reasons. I wish you'll be happy where ever you go.

This is not a fight Steph i am telling the story as it is. i have no wish to become enemies with anyone. But the reason i seeked the admins out was beacuse no one seemed to listen to what i had to say and what happends the minutes before i shot him, the only response i ever got was it was RDM beacuse it just is. with no actual reason to justify it as RDM. I already did an unban appeal but i still dont think it is fair to permanently remove me from the police force and i would like to speak with Maratek PERSONALLY when he has time.

In my personal experience, having being banned from a community when I was much younger, it's alot better to just move on and forget about it mate, it's tempting if you feel that your ban is not justified to drag it out as long as possible but sometimes you just have to swallow whats happened. At the end of the day its not the end of the world, all though its a great server there are more out there and at the end of the day it is just a Game.

That being said from what little RP I had with you in game you seemed decent enough and hope you find a good place to stay.

giphy.gif

I'll be quite frank here. We simply do not have enough time to give you as much attention as you think you deserve. Whether the ban is justified or not is not an issue as every admin here is trusted to make the call. That's why its in the rules that decisions are final and that you shouldn't be contacting us on teamspeak. You are lucky enough that Steph is a nice person and even spoke to you reference it.

I think the ban was justified BTW. I have said this many times before. When you pull the trigger on anyone on our server you must be 100% sure in your mind that that person and anyone near them know why they have been shot. You killed someone who had zero interaction with you. If people started killing each other just because they saw them kill others the server would go to shit real fast.

A lot of the people who are banned here think they are the centre of the world and that the team should move heaven and earth to get them playing again as soon as possible. Unfortunately we have 800 unique registered players who visit the forums alone daily and that must equate to at least 1000 players on the servers throughout the day. The people who come here and play by the rules or even the guys who break a rule and get banned then come and open a dispute without drama and admit what they did was wrong are the guys we want.

Then you get the guys who break a rule and are banned. They try to contact the whole admin team and message us constantly on the forums. They usually bump their dispute threads a few times and get friends to do it too. These are the guys I personally will drag the dispute out for and ask as many questions as possible before giving them a final chance.

You fall partially into the above category except you have entered the drama llama stage where you open a thread just like this. I am telling you this because we have specific rules about people here to create drama. It's a time consuming thing to deal with them and in such a big community we simply won't give them the attention they think they deserve.

I have seen you have opened a dispute for your ban. I don't tend to go through them at the weekend so we will see how it pans out when I do.

Good luck.

Vladic Ka i see your point. And as i now quote you "When you pull the trigger on anyone on our server you must be 100% sure in your mind that that person and anyone near them know why they have been shot. You killed someone who had zero interaction with you. If people started killing each other just because they saw them kill others the server would go to shit real fast."

I admit it was a mistake i made now when i see it from the perspective i just quoted.

Damnit. I had a drama llama avatar on TS but that one is much better. Can I steal it please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back