What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Currently being expelled from altis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frix i am struggling to see why your editing your post to start attacking admins.

You on active duty as a police officer RDM'ed someone, which is clearly seen here - 

Its 100% RDM there is no coversation to be had about this, the fact you managed to speak to an admin about it who went out there way to try and help and contact another admin and the commander of the police is over 99.9% more treatment than anyone else gets on this community.

Its all about serious RP here, Maratek has decided you wont be rejoining the police, you can however rejoin the server if you understand that what you have done is RDM... the guy is tied up and you've used lethal force with no RP/interaction.

Now my admin team's time is very limited, the way you was spoke to on teamspeak where we do not provide any support other than messages regarding teamspeak issues or if there is a hacker online is completely fine, the forums is where things happen and i can see you have now headed here with your unban.

I am struggling however if i should unban you as this post seems for me you just trying to cause issues/drama which under the new rules is going to lead to a community ban...

You are not the only one who has been banned wrongfully......it happened to me twice and resulted to me not even being allowed to appeal it......I wish the admins wernt so hefty with the ban ban ban ban....

but ooh welll

George is love I say.......george is lyfe

Last edited by a moderator:
You are not the only one who has been banned wrongfully......it happened to me twice and resulted to me not even being allowed to appeal it......I wish the admins wernt so hefty with the ban ban ban ban....

but ooh welll

You won't give up, will you? Your bans were justified because the decisions were made by an admin. You had your 2nd change and you fucked up again. It's not Wilco's or ant admins fault, it's yours.

Three things:

1. You have not been here 9 months. 7 maybe, as your ID on the server is 33000.

2. When reading steps lines in this, did you hear or say it in her voice... I did.

3. You RDMed. Done, also it's a Vermin not any illegal gun.

Good day.

Why do people feel the need to even make these topics, make the correct unban format and if it doesnt work out then its just a ***Game*** move on and stop wasting other peoples time, you aren't special you are considered the same as every other player and the rules are pretty easy to follow in most cases.

but ooh welll

I have read the player reports about you and I'm in no doubt that you deserved what you got. As for your comment about the admins being 'hefty with the ban ban ban ban,' although admins sometimes make mistakes, I have never seen an unban request that has been, in my opinion, wrongfully denied, this includes your one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back