What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Dark's Departure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark

washed up sh1tter!!!11!!!!1!!!
Right first off, not going to be a dick about this. Going to leave on good terms. Firstly I don't know if this if this is permanent or just a long break. However one day I may return. I want to thank everyone for everything they're done for me here, and thank everyone for giving me the best experience. I never thought I'd be leaving 4 days from being here a year. 

I have a lot of people to thank. I also have a lot to say, I'm going to be completely honest here. I do not enjoy this server anymore, I can't play this community any more due to the fear of being banned for the slightest rule break. I know I've done bad things in the past but now, it's getting too much, people are being banned for speaking to their FRIENDS. I don't have anything against management or the admins, if anything I get a long with everyone quite well. I just can't stay here any longer. I found this server really fun around December time up unit March, however after that I really stopped. Especially with all these announcements about the 'Framework' not going to chat a load of shit because I want to leave and maybe return one day. So the last thing I want is a ban. However, really, the community asked for things, and instead things were being focused on other things such as Tanoa, when the Altis framework was meant to be coming for months and months. Don't get me wrong the servers managed really well, however i feel sometimes it can be a little harsh on players. Banning people from the server is fine, but stopping players speaking to their friends, I do not agree with. Anyway there's also some real life problems which I have which is also causing me to leave, a main reason is Football, really need to focus and I can't with this. I'm not going to lie, some of my closest friends have been banned. Some bans, I agree with, some not too much. However what can I do ay? I can't promise that I'm not going to speak to them again, because lets be honest. I probably will. However I can promise I'm not going to be toxic, and start hating on the community. If I get banned, I get banned. Nothing I can do about it and i'll take on the chin.  Had many memories and want to leave on a good note. Thanks for all the memories. Most likely going to be on the ts server to speak to some people.

A few people I'd like to thank for my time here.

@Crumbs- Main man, best of luck wherever you go :(.
@BlackJack- Known you since I started here. Although now you never log on. 
@INS Phil- Had some great moments on patrol with you, always shouting at me for being an idiot. Save a spot for me in your team. 
@DI Icecube- Remember you as a little SGT;), best of luck in the future. 
@Thirty Three- Had many issues in the past, like to say sorry for being so immature. You were a good friend.
@Mr Laurens- The guy that hated me for like forever. I know about it lool.
@Rich- Always remember you for your terrible mic.
@CI Voltz- Thanks for being too kind and fast tracking me!
@Rickey- Started the server with you.
@Drew- Favourite admin, very v good roleplayer. Didn't see you much though:( Best of luck in future!
@Handy Man- Hm, need to watch what I say here.
@KCAJ- Hated you when you were in LOV, but now a good mate.
@DI Busterguy- You're a snake, jk have a good one. Good luck with AR and getting CI. 
@Axolotl- Always fixed my problems, LOL. 
@JxM- Little rat, good luck with everything. Hope you get in AR. 
@JStar- Play EXiLE with me:(
@Riviox- Literally, the most toxic kid I've ever met. Don't dupe to much babe.
@Jack Tirepopper- Good mate, stay in touch mate.
@SGT Sir Liam- Not you, your just right weird. Good mate.
@- The best CSI, keep making the Police better.
@Lenny- Continue shooting down those heli's mate. 
@DSGT P_nty- Good luck on getting to SI, know you can do it. 
@DI Tampax- Congratulations on staff team, good mate. 
@ArrogantBread- Most corrupt admin, should be management though ;).
@DI Coozer- Most corrupt DI, good luck getting to CI, know you can do it. Don;t give up mate.
@SPC LeeA- You're a snake, jk, don't get yourself banned in a report.
@SGT Kieran Rhead- You abuse your tags too much, joke good mate. Make it to support lead for me :).
@JohnJoeegan- One of my favourite admins, best of luck in the future.
@Crumble- You unbanned me countless times, when I should be perm banned, lets be honest. Thanks for giving me all those chances.
@basedalex- Known you for a while, and all your Zimbabwe accents. LOL.
@Chris Adamns- Known you since you joined, best of luck on that hill mate. If you need anything just message me.
@Elliot Ash- So toxic bro, used to hate you on TDM, however a good friend, best of luck in the future mate.
@INS Joker- Favourite INS, hope you make it to CI. 
@Robbiee- Good luck with the Football lad!
@Conner Merlin- LITERALLY THE MOST CORRUPT CI. Jk, we all know your getting SI next. Good luck mate. 
@ALL OF INVICTIA, going to miss you all! 

I'd like to thank managment and the staff team for giving me a great experience. Thank you all. If I missed anyone, really sorry. Too many people to thank as it is. 
Probs made a lots of typos, ooops. 

For people that want to stay in contact. 
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198203450765/

JxM asked for this to be in here - Happy Birthday Too JXM!!!!
maxresdefault.jpg

@Wilco@Vladic Ka@Ciaran

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll be missed Dark, one funny fucker with a spectacular shot. A good friend.

Keep in touch 💋

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really going to miss you dark! I remember doing my FTC with you and capturing this one clip: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ill try not to Dark ;)  Good luck man, all the best!

Your a great lad Dark, really hope you come back soon, all the best with the football mate, stick to it and get your head down and you will make it! and my football is going well now :) All the best in the future :)

P.S 😢 Don't go :( 

its really sad to see you leave but you are always welcomed in the police and stay in touch <3

Sorry to see you go mate, community is loosing a good member mate, speak to you soon some time, take it easy pal! Come back one day mate, much love and good luck for the future mate <3😘

Sorry to see you go mate, community is loosing a good member mate, speak to you soon some time, take it easy pal! Come back one day mate, much love and good luck for the future mate <3
1f618.png
You said mate way too many times 😭

Sad to see you go Dark, great guy. Stay in touch. 

Dark please don't do this! I've also been busy these few weeks so haven't been on much! 

DON'T GO!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

See you later Dark hope you have a good stay wherever you decide to go, see you later bbbz.

Eh expected my name to be on the list but I see how it is noob.

btw.

your profile is private welldone on that too u so smart.

but have fun and see you soon! 👍

I play space engineers and the witcher 3 but i also play whatever seems interesting to me

Gonna miss you decamping on me and being an overall toxic guy (jk). Maybe I'll steam call you sometime and we can play TDM? 

xoxo E.Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back