What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Dark's Departure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much was first person that spoke to me when I came back and is still one of my best friends from here alongside others, gonna be shit on patrols without some quality roleplay bullets, hope you come back to play in the futureĀ šŸ‘

@David Pook

Last edited by a moderator:
Goodbye Dark, had a lot of good memoriesĀ with you. Good luck for the future.

raining_david_tennant.gif

ya a great guy dark, sad to see u leaving hope u will come back at some point gonna miss you :(Ā 

Very sad too see you go mate , got on with you very well in the police and it is very sad Ā too see you leave. Best of luck mate and hopefully i see you around in the future :(

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

<3 xoxoxoxo

hqdefault.jpg
Bye darky warky. Had some good times with you and i hope all the best.

Wait didn't I promote you like a week ago?

jk, still good luck out there!

@D A R KWell what can i say i'm very very sad to see you go mate you were a great officer and a credit to AR i hope one day to see you back and fighting the stupid fight ;) i wish you the very best of luck with everything you do you're a truly nice guy.............. and i never shouted at you when you did stupid things no..... i merely stabbed you in the leg with my ticket writing pen whenever you crashed ........... Good luck pal have a wonderful time wherever you end up :)

Love ya darling xxxxx

Jokes I don't love you, but you where a lad!

Good luck Dark!

- Jackdevo

Didn't really get to talk much but was pleasure meeting you, BTW happy birthday jxm šŸ˜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back