What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

DSU Police K9s Health Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Reznikov

Unlinked
They has been many times that i have been out as a DSU officer and responded situations.
But one of the mean problems are that the DSU Dogs instantly die after falling off any heights even as small as a traffic cone.
Becuase if this happening, i have to return back to MRPD and BOOP my head becuase it will not allow me to get another dog out because the died one still exists.

So for me to get another DSU dog out. I have to BOOP my head and then i can go back out on patrol.
Please can we fix this issue ASAP. Please fix the DSU Dogs health, If a DSU Dog dies please make it so we are able to get another DSU dog without having to BOOP our heads.

PC Bluefort O'Conner

They has been many times that i have been out as a DSU officer and responded situations.
But one of the mean problems are that the DSU Dogs instantly die after falling off any heights even as small as a traffic cone.
Becuase if this happening, i have to return back to MRPD and BOOP my head becuase it will not allow me to get another dog out because the died one still exists.

So for me to get another DSU dog out. I have to BOOP my head and then i can go back out on patrol.
Please can we fix this issue ASAP. Please fix the DSU Dogs health, If a DSU Dog dies please make it so we are able to get another DSU dog without having to BOOP our heads.

PC Bluefort O'Conner
you dont. just click spawn dog and it will despawn dead one then spawn another atleast thats worked for me

Last edited by a moderator:
As Chilli said the option to spawn the dog also despawns the previous dog so you just have to use that twice.

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back