What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Dupe of concrete barriers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobinz

Developer
Dev Team
I logged on and check myself in the middle of a situation at Auto Exotic, where we had some random people going there and ramming us, sadly something usual.
Anyway, we get assistance from the police where an officer put some barrier for us.

We later tried to rearrange those barrier and faced a bug where a barrier could be picked up AND were still visible there. At first we thought it was just a visual bug, but we could still interact with it, therefor we could pick it up again and getting more concrete barriers (as an item) from the same barrier.

I had 1 barrier before, which was giving by another officer, and after the video I got 3 more from the same barrier.
End up making a ticket regarding the extra barriers: Ticket number 15985

Cant say exactly how to reproduce it, because we tried with other barriers and they were being picked up, visually and as an item. I would say, if the barrier is still visually there, it can be interactable even after being picked up

https://youtu.be/26dPV345JYI

That would be due to networking issues that we can't fix. If you pickup an item once and it doesn't disappear notify a staff and don't try pick it up again.

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back