What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Dying crashing into things we can't even see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanguine

Unlinked
Steam ID: 76561198309709550

Character ID: 57337

When did this happen: 09/09/23

Summary: Dying crashing into things we can't even see.

Full Description:
I really don't even know what to say . The video itself explains the issues we face a lot more now driving fast during peak times. Ive been told its due to one sync not being able to keep up with the speed of the car and the condition of the server. How accurate that is i can't say.
The issue never existed back when we first had the police cars upgraded. We could easily do 160/170 flat out at peak times without any fear of being ejected.
Im certain developers are somewhat awear of this issue however i will prove this footage just in case.

TLDR : if you drive fast you will eventually crash into something invisible or a car/truck that will teleport into existence last second and then get ejected from the car even though you have a seatbelt on.

Images / Video's
https://youtu.be/sK0RgrJwdH4

As someone who is always in RPU's interceptor, I get this extremely often. What I've noted from my experiences is that I'm less likely (thought it still happens) for these cars to pop out of thin air when I'm solo crewed in the interceptor, and that I am much more likely to have this occur to me when double crewed. It does get quite ridiculous - flying out of the windscreen 3-4 times a patrol because cars will pop out right in front of you at such speeds, and it often does sour the RP. People have mentioned to me in the past it may be something to do with 'population density', however, I've tried putting this at a variety of levels (all the way down, somewhere in the middle, all the way up) and it makes no difference. This issue definately affects us particularly in RPU - It's getting quite bad.

you will eventually crash into something invisible or a car/truck that will teleport into existence last second and then get ejected from the car even though you have a seatbelt on
That'd be since crashing into something when going high speeds still throws you out even with a seatbelt on.

People have mentioned to me in the past it may be something to do with 'population density', however, I've tried putting this at a variety of levels (all the way down, somewhere in the middle, all the way up) and it makes no difference
That's because that option doesn't affect anything on FiveM.

@1A3Ah, that makes sense at least - good to know I'm not going mad by sliding this population density slider about! Is this issue OneSync related?

Seems that 1a3 has solved this one for you. Going to archive it.

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back