What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Eddylane (Action: Ban Issued 27/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgqejdkkfGM

Well i dont think its allowed to spawn in ur house when u know its ur house thats being broken into. But ill let an admin decide that.

Ohhhhh u talked to palmoz, everything is ok then now right? Palmoz wasnt even there? he was on TS so we told him what happend but really what does palmoz got to do with this?

Last edited by a moderator:
And this is the second topic where u try to defend ur butfriend eddylane, when its so freekin Obvious he broke the rules. Why do u still keep posting? just keep out of this and let an admin look at it instead of trying to make a discussion every time he gets reported.
you are the one that makes the discussion if you have looked at the 1st report that i have told that i have talked about it already with palmoz. but no you are to lazy for that?

If he was in that helicopter you see at the beginning, he could have given controls to someone else to keep it hovering, however we cannot see that he is in the chopper and therefore makes that certain portion of the report useless.

What concerns me is, a few seconds after he dies he gets a steam ticket failed and the boxes despawn. Milliseconds later the recording comes to end. OP, have you got a recording that lasts a little longer?
I didn't even knew that there was a helicopter it was going that fast that i never knew about it.

U were not in that heli, u respawned in ur house.. probably from athira so ofcourse u dont know there is a chopper above cocaïne proc waiting to land there.

Once more, what does palmoz got to do with this? U talking to palmoz so everything is ok now? What do u mean u talked to palmoz? He the new admin from this server?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgqejdkkfGM

Well i dont think its allowed to spawn in ur house when u know its ur house thats being broken into. But ill let an admin decide that.

Ohhhhh u talked to palmoz, everything is ok then now right? Palmoz wasnt even there? he was on TS so we told him what happend but really what does palmoz got to do with this?
Because hes a plf member? i don't know who there was from plf but i know that awol gabriel and mrpat and btw my mom came in my room and she clicked everything out because she was mad and i had to sleep from her -_- .....

and if you guys just came yesterday to me and ask why how and what ever you would have known it but no you guys always put it on the forum.

Why say u talked to palmoz while palmoz got absolutly nothing to do with this? And what was said in the conversation with palmoz? Anything usefull? if not i dont get it why u keep mentioning palmoz

Why say u talked to palmoz while palmoz got absolutly nothing to do with this? And what was said in the conversation with palmoz? Anything usefull? if not i dont get it why u keep mentioning palmoz

Always post it on the forum? This is my first recording and first report. Im gonna stop replying cuz i know ur just 14 years old and cant help urself.

Always post it on the forum? This is my first recording and first report. Im gonna stop replying cuz i know ur just 14 years old and cant help urself.
1 im not 14 years old i am 16.

2 other plf members did it most times.

3 forum war is gonna start again?

4 if you really want something than ask me without reporting you guys the guys that were involved didn't even talked to me. so why you don't do it first. and if you want compensation you can get one.

Why forum war? Its only u who i am reporting for blatently breaking dont know how many rules.. just to keep us from robbing ur house.

Eddy we only talked about what happend, i was only in ts with plf members when it happend, we didnt solve anything or tried to we juat talked about the situation, in this report i have nothing to say because im not involved

Peace

I was there aswell. Video confirms that we break into hes house, storage boxes dissapears (he clearly knows whats going on) he respawn in hes house and insta shoots one of our guys (I would to) but the thing he does after he gets killed? He pulls the plug and combatloggs and also refuses us to rob hes house. Pretty clear on the combatlogg.

Dont even try the say he got kicked of steam cause the timing is way to convinient. He manages to respawn in hes house kill 1 guy before he gets killed and he suddenly lost the internett? I mean cmon. This is a normal thing that I see more and more players does to  save their gear. And in this case he wanted also to save 100 cocain and more gear in the storageboxes.

So I think everyone who have nothing to do with this just stop spamming the thread and wait for the admins.

-Gabriel

i saved nothing because the next morning the reset came and lost everything plus the 1.1 million of my house so ......

i think we have talked it out so i don't know is this solved or not if i can ask you guys.?

How was he meant to know his house was getting robbed you do not get a message saying that it is. Maybe thought how he might just be relogging which is bad roleplay but not combat logging. And if he comes back to spawn in his house and you are there then thats just wrong place wrong time.

Connor how about actually read the post? He killed one of ours, np. But when we killed him he combatslog and doesnt log on again so we cant continue to rob hes house.

Stop sticking your noise in if you dont bother to read the whole thread.

Let admins handle the rest.

Everything is on the video.

-Gabriel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back