What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Eddylane (Action: Ban Issued 27/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabriel i have talked about it with you it was a to quick handle from me and i know what i've done wrong and it was true because i didn't know for sure that i just saw a guy inside my own house pointing a gun to me. and when i accidently clicked my left mouse button i had to kill him so i don't get killed by him and i know i had to come back but it was a handle we all do sometimes.

how about stop and let admins deside the outcast off this .. rageing on a forum and talk about stuff ppl will always look in to stuff in a different angel thats how humans are we cant help it ...

we have brains just saying..

peace out ! :)

how about stop and let admins deside the outcast off this .. rageing on a forum and talk about stuff ppl will always look in to stuff in a different angel thats how humans are we cant help it ...

we have brains just saying..

peace out ! :)
im not raging mate ;) don't need to 

Player banned for exploiting (combat logging) in this post and another thread and also for forum manner.

Also Eddylane this is a adult community, I have noticed in posts you have been bickering like a child... if you are to post a unban request then change your attitude 

Ban Issued

4515a8f00bb5339501260e7d8ab89362 -1 [LA] EddyLane - Forum Report 27/09/2014

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back