What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

elite dangerous

I made a small video featuring myself using voice attack with A.S.T.R.A.

It works really well once set up & adds an element of immersion I highly recommend it.

That is very Sexy !!!

might have to go find that for myself :)

may have to check this game out. Looks complicated but maybe something I might enjoy. Away from my usual games that I play.

That is very Sexy !!!

might have to go find that for myself :)
I would for a total of about £10 you get everything you can buy voice attack & A.S.T.R.A the links are in the description of my video.

may have to check this game out. Looks complicated but maybe something I might enjoy. Away from my usual games that I play.
 It took me a while to get in to it but now I can't put it down & they are promising a lot more for the future & I think ARMA is more complicated.

This is a great game, but I feel like there isn't much to do in it right now.. And you're sort of just thrown in without any explanation as what to do.

Y yay 4 wings, although I'm more than happy to let others test it.

Not sure if I'm even able to play this anyway just due to time limitations right now :(

I had to stop playing this due to time limitations, which made me sad. Maybe I can play again soon, when I've finished essays and the like.

Heh... it's been a few patches now since I've played, but for some reason I keep the client up to date..."Just in case"...

After getting a few high $$ ships, there just isn't much more to do, so I'm hoping that being in a wing is actually fun  #Hype

ive made 3 million credits at a Conflict zone with a frigate that warps in in about 2 hours.....loves it

I've got some somewhere that may also have some explicit language when the monster frigate Jumps in, I'll upload it when i get home if not I'll have to jump on and record some

I love Elite Dangerous, it's the only game I never stop playing apart from Arma

Ok im getting in on this, downloading now, any advice for a new player?

Bounty hunt at Resource extraction site

Solo mode is incredibly awesome when its just full of people in top tier ships camping areas

Back