What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ENFORCE GOOD RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you mistake such a unique character? Willy is not some generic guy. Anyway my point stands in the suggestion.

The RP on here is wank.
Back that statement up please.

Back that statement up please.
Look at any of the reports placed up? Look at this whole post that 17 people agree with. Do you play the server? If so you would know how dog the RP is. 

I have 3 unique characters all in which give players a fun experience (given by feedback). Although in a lot of cases players will just say "fuck off" or "cringe" and tbh I get that you might be trying to impress some girl across the globe but you are on an RP server. Just RP?

The thing that ticks me is that if the RP is seen as suitable, I can understand all the complaints about it.

You all as staff have a responsibility to improve the server and tbh the dev team and staff are not doing well at all rn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at any of the reports placed up? Look at this whole post that 17 people agree with. Do you play the server? If so you would know how dog the RP is. 

Reports would not be accurate as it can span over multiple rules that does not cover the «roleplay» rules.

17 people agreeing is 17 people agreeing. Does that reflect the entire communties opinion? No, it does not.

So please, back up the statement.

To this thread in general.. the staff team sees it and we understand the concern. As we are a public server we will always get the different levels of Roleplay, Trolling, new, poor, ok and high quality. 

The staff team will always try maintain the high quality roleplay and enforce it as such rulewise. But where we are right 1 day, we can be wrong the other.

Its important that when we do roleplay and encounter someone else is that we always perform our best «acting». This will be noticed by others to try something new and unique and become a part of the high quality . There is no cheatsheet for our players, staff team or dev team so at the end, #RoleplayEverything. Thats where the magic moments of pure fun happens and it gets stuck as «one of these moments».

Any questions in general feel free to ask vis PMs, Discord or here .

Last edited by a moderator:
Reports would not be accurate as it can span over multiple rules that does not cover the «roleplay» rules.

17 people agreeing is 17 people agreeing. Does that reflect the entire communties opinion? No, it does not.

So please, back up the statement.

To this thread in general.. the staff team sees it and we understand the concern. As we are a public server we will always get the different levels of Roleplay, Trolling, new, poor, ok and high quality. 

The staff team will always try maintain the high quality roleplay and enforce it as such rulewise. But where we are right 1 day, we can be wrong the other.

Its important that when we do roleplay and encounter someone else is that we always perform our best «acting». This will be noticed by others to try something new and unique and become a part of the high quality . There is no cheatsheet for our players, staff team or dev team so at the end, #RoleplayEverything. Thats where the magic moments of pure fun happens and it gets stuck as «one of these moments».

Any questions in general feel free to ask vis PMs, Discord or here .
The issue is that you do not punish poor RP and let it happen calling it suitable RP. You have more than enough players to enforce a higher standard of roleplay. So many people are getting sick of the lack of activities shit dev team, and the poor excuse for RP. Yes there are good RP individuals I like to think myself as one, but so many more that are just people coming on to be the alpha male and its kinda sad. 

People need to realise joining an RP server means you have to RP. Please enforce the name of your server.

Argument over.

The issue is that you do not punish poor RP and let it happen calling it suitable RP. You have more than enough players to enforce a higher standard of roleplay. So many people are getting sick of the lack of activities shit dev team, and the poor excuse for RP. Yes there are good RP individuals I like to think myself as one, but so many more that are just people coming on to be the alpha male and its kinda sad. 

People need to realise joining an RP server means you have to RP. Please enforce the name of your server.

Argument over.
Shit dev team? The development team have done a lot for this server whilst not being paid, I think you need to remove that statement. Players get punished for Poor RP as long as the reports on them are correct. A lot of report a players have been actioned for Poor RP in my time here. Lack of Activities I.E Jobs have already been stated to be in the works both illegal and legal.

You keep emphasizing that this is a Roleplay server, so why don't you do some Roleplay involved jobs? Take over Burger shot and sell burgers to customers? Advertise it, get a lot of roleplay from players there. You could advertise 'Event Manager' for all these club owners and get paid or not paid. There is numerous roleplay opportunities there for you, you just have to use your imagination.

Argument over.
You my friend are shit.

Argument over.
And this kind of entitlement that we do not want.

See you in 30 days.

Argument over.
FWIW, I took a very active, but behind the scenes look at your report, and found it wanting. I found your whole attitude wanting too. I now find you being disgruntled and actively dismissive of the staff - who work extremely hard to try and improve the general quality of roleplay across the server, but who obviously cannot teach everyone everything, any more than they can teach you good manners, it seems. C'est la vie.

More worryingly, I find you actively abusing the development team who work long hours for absolutely no reward other than the occasional pleasure of knowing some people actually enjoy their work.

If you genuinely believe they are shit, please find another place to play, immediately. I'm sure there is a whole queue of non-shit developers just lining up at your door looking for the chance to be abused by you, so I strongly suggest - with the aid of this hammer - that you go and find them, and live happily together in your world of entitlement and dismissiveness.

Roleplay quality is one thing. Human manners in a public forum versus people who give up their free time to try and help not just you, but the entire community, is another.

Please don't let the door hit you on the way out.

+1

I just want to say, that from a Development standpoint, RPUK outdoes ANY un-whitelisted server i've ever played on. In terms of quality and depth, And i've played on quite a few. So on that part, Devs are beyond amazing. 

For starters, I've not much experience on RPUK's FiveM server, I am yet to properly play, but there's a reason for that, Most of my views come from the countless great RPUK Streamers on Twitch, Probably the biggest reason I've not yet returned to RPUK is due to the fact that when I watch streamers play on RPUK's FiveM server, I can still see that toxicity and that win mentality from Arma 3, which for me is a huge turn off.
I am for not a single moment saying "There's no good RPer's on RPUK". Because that's not true, there's loads. But these groups of people, be it Police Officers with a win mentality, or be it gang members with the same issue are letting the side down. 

Even small things such as Officers breaking Red Lights then immediately giving someone a ticket for speeding, it's a small thing, but for RP it goes a long way for immersion and realism. The countless times i've watched players give zero RP, and purely just spout off abuse, anger and insults is kinda sad. 

Apart from the RP side of things, RPUK looks stronger than ever, I hope to see it improve on the RP front (Well done to all the Devs tbh, absolutely amazing features 👀)

From a different server i used to play on one thing that the police did was reward and punish poor roleplay. Police were held to very high standards RP wise and had a zero tolerance on win mentality. So when the police was to arrest a criminal if the criminal offered good roleplay and a good character (even if their character was to be a little shit) they were rewarded with a lesser fine and a much shorter jail time. They also did the opposite to people who offered shit roleplay and sat and complained all day broke character constantly they were hit with max or near max. This allows the clear divide and clear correct direction when it comes to criminal roleplay. As for Police officer roleplay i personally think no win mentality needs to be enforced a little harder which im sure is being enforced now. Some of my best experiences in the server were with good police officers and some of my worst experiences were with shitty police officers

TLDR

+1

I made this thread to make the server better and encourage people to make realistic decisions bruh. I agree to some extent what people say about the rp being wank on the server at times, but it's hard to change that especially when it's non whitelisted and stuff. On the other hand, I've had some intense roleplay where even though they know what I say is utter wank and a lie they still go through with it and believe me in character. I wanted to enforce it a little more with especially whitelisted roles, the first thing I was told when I got gang lead of marabunta was, you're a whitelisted gang leader, and your members are also whitelisted, you are going to be the pinical of roleplay within the server and such you need to act like it. It's when others ruin the roleplay experience that it's degrades because it demotivated you to roleplay, that's what we need to change, even if people provide a bad roleplay situation we need to keep in character, I'm bad for this myself but would love to see it more. A prime example of someone who always stays in character is Noah even when people are ooc raging/ out of character speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back