What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

"Enlarge Picture" option in Marketplace Phone App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Ball

Brief Summary:

Like Tweedle, I think it would be beneficial to be able to enlarge the images people attach to their adverts on the marketplace app when using keyboard controls. (Tested and you can if you're using mouse controls)

Detailed Suggestion:

On the marketplace app, provide an option to enlarge any attached pictures which when selected would open in the same way Tweedle images currently open on your screen.

The Pros:

1) No more squinting your eyes to look at what someone is trying to sell/buy.
2) Consistency with existing app behaviour.

The Cons:

None, even dev time would be minimal as I'm sure you'd be able to "lift and shift" the Tweedle behaviour over to the Marketplace app with minor adjustments.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

No.

Last edited by a moderator:
A big +1 from me! Would be nice to open up the pictures fully on the marketplace for Keyboard & mouse. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it would be beneficial to be able to enlarge the images people attach to their adverts on the marketplace app when using keyboard controls. (Tested and you can if you're using mouse controls)
This isn't possible due to the way I had to do the scrolling on keyboard control for the marketplace & weazel apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back