What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Epinephrine Barrel

Hexcit

So i've recently started selling meth and im curious, is the epinephrine barrels illegal? because im thinking of ways to roleplay out of getting caught with the epinephrine barrels considering its pretty easy to get your meth sold once you're done processing it all and i wanna know if its worth it. like "i supply NHS as a job, heres my medical license". 

To my knowledge the barrels are not illegal items. It is pretty easy to come up with an excuse for having them in your truck anyway like you said.

Barrels are legal, but even if you're seen with barrels cops are still going to be suspicious about it and hang around the meth lab area for a bit so be careful as once you process it , it is illegal.

Well im pretty sure u can roleplay to get out of the situation and the meth barrels are ilegal depends what cop u meet theres some that dont care for that good quality roleplay and they will straight initiate on you.

Back