What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

EVENT: Altis Marathon - Friday 23rd Dec 8pm Server 3

T5b2Hf8.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The nhs could use normal trick boxers I guess but wear the independent green uniform (untextured) so it's slightly like the one on the live server

Hopefully I manage to get a spot into the race :). Will be there! Already preparing! By running away from rebels trying to rob me

I'll be there. Is the same true with the Police as with the NHS? If not then I'll happily run a policing operation of the event (closing roads, etc etc).

🚔

I'll be there. Is the same true with the Police as with the NHS? If not then I'll happily run a policing operation of the event (closing roads, etc etc).

1f694.png

Yeah, so it's a basic mission file with some sports gear / start finish lines etc so unfortunately, we can't. 

With that said, I REALLY would love to do something BIG which involves the NHS and the Police using the standard server set up so perhaps we should give that some thought! I'm keen to get more regular events so 100% something worth thinking about.

Yeah, so it's a basic mission file with some sports gear so unfortunately, we can't. 

With that said, I REALLY would love to do something BIG which involves the NHS and the Police using the standard server set up so perhaps we should give that some thought! I'm keen to get more regular events so 100% something worth thinking about.

A rally would be perfect, have police do the job of safety cars along with closing roads where required etc etc, and have NHS revive people who've crashed their cars. 😁

A rally would be perfect, have police do the job of safety cars along with closing roads where required etc etc, and have NHS revive people who've crashed their cars. 😁

Oh now that floats my boat! I'm new to this, but it stands to reason,  (I believe) that if we don't have to edit anything mission-file wise, we can get these things running pretty quickly and easily by using Server 3 and locking it off.

If you fancy planning a Rally Stage (roughly & quickly) we can chat to management and see if we can get it approved for a future date.

Do I sense the eggs factor?

I cannot disclose anything, but I may be annoying this SHIT out of certain people about getting this sorted around XMAS time. ;-)

Back