What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

EVENT: Altis Marathon - Friday 23rd Dec 8pm Server 3

I'm a little upset cause I can't attend it whilst highly motivated to participate in any community events. Is there any way we can set an alternate date for the people who can't go at that time ? (Late afternoon) in the beginning of january? 

This means I will get even more awards now!

Like once in a lifetime opportunity! better buy the best running shoes on market!

I'm a little upset cause I can't attend it whilst highly motivated to participate in any community events. Is there any way we can set an alternate date for the people who can't go at that time ? (Late afternoon) in the beginning of january? 
I'm not quite sure but I think I heard they are not having another later at least with this achievement but of course who can't attend now can host their own :)

I HAVE TO WORK FRIDAY WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME
I have to work Christmas day.

I'll be there! 
You will pass out, before you even reach the finish line.

Well, you could get one of your friends to run for you.

That's why the thing is special

because it's an achievment

and don't worry there's bants on the way
Achievements are always worth it :p

Hmm... the rules don't state, that you can't use any "endurance enchancers" 🤔

I hope to give this a go later tonight if I'm around maybe. It's a shame nothing can be sorted for the NHS as I'd be happy to help if something could be done about the slots.

Anyways best of luck to all competitors!

Steam seems to be offline.

What will be done if it is still offline when the marathon starts?

(p.s mind checking your pm's @FriendlyFireGuy)

Yeah if it's still down we may have to postpone it :-( 

We'll see what happens over the next hour or so! 

Will check my PMs - I have a fair few to get through!

Altis Marathon is a go! (Assuming Steam doesn't die again!)

How to join will be made clear nearer the time.

Streamers etc - please DM me before the event for priority access (include details of your Twitch profile - unless we know you already that is)

IMPORTANT NOTE:  There is an EVENT channel on TS for this event. You will need to remain in this channel throughout the event.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if this has been asked but do we have to put our gear away before attending?

Back