What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Face bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it keeps happening to me LOL, have to go to barbers to fix it everytime!

Another issue with I think only female faces is when you take a bandana mask off then put it back on. When it is back on the female face changes, meaning with the mask on your face is different and stuck like that. Unless you go to a wardrobe or clothing shop. If you take the mask off your face is back to normal, but with the mask on your face is scuffed. So for example any females in gangs wanting to wear their gang bandana will find this issue frequently. I can provide a clip if needed, if my explanation does not make sense aha 

Another issue with I think only female faces is when you take a bandana mask off then put it back on. When it is back on the female face changes, meaning with the mask on your face is different and stuck like that. Unless you go to a wardrobe or clothing shop. If you take the mask off your face is back to normal, but with the mask on your face is scuffed. So for example any females in gangs wanting to wear their gang bandana will find this issue frequently. I can provide a clip if needed, if my explanation does not make sense aha 
This happends to me too, my face keep changing with the stupid bandana.

Hi,

Ive had this happen a few times, so I thought I'd recreate it and capture it for you.
I'm unsure if I'm the only one experiencing this issue.

When I change clothes on my characters, it changes their faces. If I restore saved clothing, it goes back to normal.
As shown in the video.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/BKy7DkAr2mPda/d1337dNCECZo?invite=cr-MSw1VEMsNTc5NDEzODQs
The same with this too, but i have noticed this recently. So maybe a bug after an update?

Same here, my face is changing if I have a mask or bandana on me.. 

Hope that will be fixed 😄 

Same here, my face is changing if I have a mask or bandana on me.. 

Hope that will be fixed 😄 
That's been a thing for ages for all masks except the eyepatch to stop it clipping.

Usually fixes it for me by taking mask on/off even if I dont have a mask on

That's been a thing for ages for all masks except the eyepatch to stop it clipping.
It does the same as toggling the mask however it was broken for the clothing menu originally. I have however noticed that it also changes the face even when selecting mask -1 & 0 which I've fixed for a future update.

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back