What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Fail RP lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

PorkChop

Banned for False accusations
Why is the police failing RP? Yes I understand you are all getting sick and tired of trolls etc but that's why you can play as a rebel right? I have heard it from the police them selfs they are sick of it so they can't be bothered to RP. This is going to get boring fast if this is always happening... I got shot and killed with a ghost hawk fair enough I was in a ifrit which is illegal but they is no RP involved at all I won't mention names but I did text the police saying 'Trigger happy?' the reply I get back is 'I'm always happy <3' 

Last time I checked this was a 'Serious RP Community' ?

<17:13:35> "PorkChop / Mr. Montana": Everytime i see the police I will shoot them.
<17:13:52> "SGT opuɐɯɯoƆ": have fun not getting banned then
<17:14:11> "PorkChop / Mr. Montana": I don't care, the police think they can do what they wan't?
<17:14:55> "PorkChop / Mr. Montana": Why can't we? We play as rebels we hate the police so why not just shoot them all right? Make this community even better then it is.

But seriously why you here just explain why you needed to shoot me down in a ifrit, bearing in mind I was getting out the ifrit to surrender?

PCSO Shifo: Sir we're gonna take a finger print test to know your identity.

Porkchop: No man I cut off my fingerprints when I was born.

PCSO Shifo: Okay then we're doing a DNA Test.

Porkchop: I have artificial blood so you can't run a DNA Test.

PCSO Shifo: Allright then sir if we can't make sure whats your identity you might be illegal and you have to get deported out of altis.

Porkchop:  suck my fucking cock you pathetic cunt.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I've heard police were supposed to become less "soft". It seems they've proven themselves in this case.

PCSO Shifo: Sir we're gonna take a finger print test to know your identity.

Porkchop: No man I cut off my fingerprints when I was born.

PCSO Shifo: Okay then we're doing a DNA Test.

Porkchop: I have artificial blood so you can't run a DNA Test.

PCSO Shifo: Allright then sir if we can't make sure whats you're identity you might be illegal and you have to get deported out of altis.

Porkchop:  suck my fucking cock you pathetic cunt.
You missed half the conversation out there, GG.

You missed half the conversation out there, GG.
oh yeah the rest of the conversation was asking Higher officer what to say next because I didn't know how to deal with you  really :)

Yes okay Shifo i can't even be bothered with you, the only reason we was in that situation because failed RP in the first place. I got in your car took you to a garage and started repairing it, but no I 'stole' the car and took you hostage LMAO.

Yes okay Shifo i can't even be bothered with you, the only reason we was in that situation because failed RP in the first place. I got in your car took you to a garage and started repairing it, but no I 'stole' the car and took you hostage LMAO.
So you took a PCSO hostage....?  ^_^

I kept telling you " step out of the vehicle sir I'm aiming my taser at you" and instead of roleplaying and getting out of the vehicle you continue driving thus yes you DID infact try to kidnap us.

Yeah all I can manage to find these days the rest of them are lost in a mine somewhere. >.<

Am I the only one wondering why rebels complain about police for resorting to using the Ghost Hawk when they themselves generally just troll around with Ifrits and attack police officers with the shittiest RP imagineable?

It wasn't a tazer you said your gun, knowing you was a PCSO and don't actually have the right to have a gun I drove to the garage knowing you was bluffing.

It wasn't a tazer you said your gun, knowing you was a PCSO and don't actually have the right to have a gun I drove to the garage knowing you was bluffing.
Lmfao PCSOs do have tasers AND Guns,Only CSOs can't have guns. Also tasers would still hurt like hell if they were shot at you ;)

Police Community Support Officer (PCSO)

Weapons: Taser, Sting 9mm (With authorisation), Vector (With authorisation)

You are not allowed to use your gun, next time just go along with RP.

Are Ifirit's still banned from towns? 

Porkchop: Is arrogance part of your RP? If so, you do a fantastic job, mate! 

*Two thumbs up*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back