What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Fail RP lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
gosh never knew a little conversation between me and Porkchop would turn this into forum world war :/

Porkchop, let's make a duo... A roleplay duo! We'll roleplay the shit out of each other! Deal? =)

Matty, if you think your so big I would love to knock you down a peg or two. But due to this being an adult community I wouldn't even lower my self to you. #FGT

ok big fella get the next flight to Manchester and then I'll put a pint glass over your snapback and then you can go home.

4107389+_482b86f89a55d3e1b952b4ca81656cd1.gif
Matt, We do not make things personal on this forum ever...., Its an adult community... no one will be flying to manchester and taking this off the forum.

I am issuing you a warning point which will give you a weeks ban from the forum only, Please in future think fully before you type as this sort of unneeded behavior and re-posting someones personal picture, Please do not roll whatever this is onto our server or teamspeak.

I am also locking the topic so this does not escalate any further, i did post a friendly warning a few posts ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back