What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Farewelll and Handing in the Ban Hammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor bobmarley

Forced Fed Marmite by WhoisDan
Some of you may I have noticed my recent activity recently because of my internet issues. Due to this I think it would be best that I would resign from my position within the staff team and say a farewell to the community, so that someone more active and deserving can take my place. Furthermore for a while now I have been thinking about how am I going to fit being a second year University, a police officer, social life as well as helping members of the community. So my internet issues have presented the best time for me leave as if I was active as I normally am I don't think I would ever be able to leave this community, as I love it so much. This community is by far the best community I have ever been in, in the past few days the decision for me to leave or stay was made even harder. I hope my ten months of service within the staff team repaid for everything this community has done for me.

I won't make any mentions as there would be too many and I would most likely forget someone, but I want to send my apologizes to @Samuel Thompson . As if it wasn't for him I would have resigned a month ago but he got me to stay. So by making this post I feel as if I'm letting him down. 

P.S I will hop on time to time, and I can safely say that I've never been banned.

Sad to see you mate hope to see you around :) 

~Jonatan Hoax

Application Declined

Reason: "Please don't leave"

We would request you resubmit your application at a later date (never) when you feel you are ready.

Kind Regards

Norman

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob... I'm not quite sure what to say. I remember when I was a student in the NHS and you were the one who always talked to me in the NHS Lounge. I remember #Bob4CMO. I remember you breaking the NHS database more times than I can count. I remember when you let me help people in the support rooms before I applied and I don't think it unreasonable to say I am where I am in this community thanks to your guidance. You helped me more times than I can count with the NHS and all sorts and to repeat what I have said before, if I was half as good of a support member as you I would be doing a damn good job. 

You had a big effect on me and this community as a whole and I can only thank you for that. Come back from time to time please!

PS. Can I inherit your ban hammer pls xD

Bob how dare you leave when I come back... You can't leave who will I kidnap and threaten in the Marmite Miners pit?

Thank you for all the help you've done and you better come back on TS when your drunk and don't know what your talking about like you always used to do :D

Where do I begin with you, eh? I recall the first time we met- I was fresh out of prison for a terrorism charge (credit to Frisky Hen), you were the first person I saw so I force-fed Marmite to you, whilst you giggled madly throughout, for about 15 minutes before I was brutally murdered out of nowhere by one Conner Merlin. Your giggling throughout my torture methods made me realize the joy I can bring to people by stuffing Marmite down their throats, so I continued to do it on a daily basis, all thanks to you. Thank you for teaching me the joys of torture.

On a serious note, I am very, very sad to see you go. The Hobo Zone has lost one of their best bellends today. ? Take care pal, please stay in touch.

I wake up to this!! :'( Bobmarley, you are a great guy, got on with you straight away, you allowed me to jump in with you when you was mentor and let me get some experience in it as I wanted to become a mentor (at the time it was called that) your a great friend, I wish you the best in the future, please stay in touch mate. All the best :)

Good luck with whatever you are doing :) You'll be back.

Good Dammit, why do you have to leave. I have known you for more then a year now in the community. If I had to guess who's going to leave the community next you would be the last person I would guess. When I came back from being very In-active you were the first person I talked to, and we talked for about 1 hour. Anyways, best of luck in the future mate and hope to see you soon.

Bob why the fuck do you think you can leave me?! My other half in support, you've broken my heart!

PM me your Facebook or something because I HAVE to keep in touch with you!

See you around friend and Goodluck with your uni course!

:(

Hopefully you're back sooner rather than later. Thank to your encouragement I applied for Support team and got in! I wish you all the best with everything you have going on, plz come back soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back