What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Farewelll and Handing in the Ban Hammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't really know you well, but when you where in the NHS rooms having banter, i enjoyed it! 

Bob, you'll be greatly missed, keep in touch and don't be a stranger 

Fuck , im honestly so sad right now. You were one of my best mates when i was in the police the first time around and we played together loads from merchant union to Aegis and so on. If only you could find yourself more time to stay in the community as well as join the police (which i have been trying to push you to join for fucking months now ?) .

I truely wish you the best of luck in the future mate and i hope it all goes to plan. Hopefully we wil still keep in contact and at times you will hop onto TS and we can have a decent catch up.

Best of luck mate in real life mate and i hope i will see you soon , goodbye Special Agent Bob Marley haha 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the messages guys, I will hop onto Teamspeak when I can (when I have decent internet)!

Bob before you leave, do us a favour and give that ban hammer one more smack on dat @TomTheDoge

No hard feelings Tom haha

Anyway, Bob wish you the best of luck.

- Jackdevo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back