What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Fishing bug with the new hotbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel Shire

Investor
Investor
Steam ID: 76561197985492744

Character ID: --

When did this happen: 05/20/23

Summary: Fishing bug with the new hotbar

Full Description:
Decided to go out fishing today, when i got to a spot to start fishing the first thing i noticed is that i needed to use the rod multiple times before it would start fishing, not to much of a issue but the main issue, is that when you get the prompt to press a number to catch the fish if the number is 4,5,6 then it will use the item in your hotbar also and cancel the fishing, 7 and 8 work fine

i havent delved to much more into it but i would asume if you empty the hotbar and try again it would not cause the same issue with no items in the bar

Images / Video's
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1aagE7JXDEAgkH/d13373NwZcwT?invite=cr-MSxHOVQsMzE0MzYxODAs

I noticed the same issue with getting the rod out to start, not sure on the hotbar as I use the num pad for fishing 

Maybe why it hasent been noticed yet? I don't have numpad on my keyboards, I'll try setting up 4,5,6,7,8 on the deck and see if that works around it for the moment

i know others wont like it but seeing as the circle minigame works fine with the hotbar setup pressing 1,2,3,4 with it dosent seem to mess with the hotbar, would it just be the best fix to change the fishing to that minigame, as the oil has it allready and 1 press gathers so set to 1 press catches the fish and missing it looses the fish?

or go all out and have more presses catches more fish or something

when you get the prompt to press a number to catch the fish if the number is 4,5,6 then it will use the item in your hotbar also and cancel the fishing
That'd be since they also trigger the hotbar, I'd suggest getting a numpad or changing your keybinds for the hotbar.

That'd be since they also trigger the hotbar, I'd suggest getting a numpad or changing your keybinds for the hotbar.
it not possible to change it over to the minigame ? that dont trigger the hotbar when used

it not possible to change it over to the minigame
It would be possible however I like that fishing is something a bit different to the minigame that is used for everything else. If you wish for it to be changed to the circle minigame feel free to do a suggestion for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back