What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Fixi Hartmann and JpHicko

Status
Not open for further replies.

durrrr

Didnt want to make 2 topicks so i report 2 guys in same topick cause it happened in one sesion.
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):Fixi Hartmann

Time & Date this happened:  21:10 2015.06.09 UK time

Which Server did this happen on: server 2

Description of what happened: Had Call To Kavala , as soon i got out of my car  and lockd it , he somehow mange to glitch inside it.

What Rule Was Broken ?: 3M) NHS Medic's

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:  Yes i asked him planty times to get out of car , sent him message he didnt respond.
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after) 

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):JpHicko

Time & Date this happened: 21:30 2015.06.09 UK time

Which Server did this happen on: server 2

Description of what happened: Recive call to Agios , while was giving some medical assistance to patiant , this man started vdm everyone, and i started to record it.

What Rule Was Broken ?: 3A) VDM - Vehicle Death Match Definition

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:  NO , it was quite late at my place , and when i helpd this buddy , i had to go oflane.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back