What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Fond of Sand Dunes and Salty Air?

DainMK

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Shot today in the space of around 2 hours. This is why I love this Community. I came on this morning expecting to shoot a fairly simple video, and these events unfolded around me.

I have a lot of love and respect for everyone featured in this video, you guys made my day off (sick) a really uplifting experience. This video, and the memories of the places in it, will remain with me forever.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sure, it's not an epic installment, I've got another project in the works for that, I just wanted to create something simple but beautiful. Indeed, I left out a lot of action - that's not what this is about. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it, and seeing you guys working as solid teams. I take my hat off to all featured here (You'll know who you are).

For once, the Island is represented in a nice light. 

I like the change! 

Nice to see some positive things came from that event... knew it'd look nice.

no probs on the tip

(i joke)

gj

8da10e43b9f7c5f4b7f7814ea15e1488.gif

Hahaha just noticed during the opening in OOC "ANY POLICE ONLINE"

..I think there may be one or two

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't tell me i was the only one looking in side chat first time watching it, and just looking for that one guy shouting "TEAMSPEAK NOW OR REPORT ON FORUMS" or a guy combat loggin... No??? oh... 

Great video though :D

To be fair, the video sucks, reason why...

i am in the kill feed...

Darn you @INFO it's not fair shooting at a person swimming

i must ask....why are the police all wearing diving gear?

Out of curiosity Dain what software do you use to edit your videos? :) 
I actually repurposed my basement into a studio so I can create such great works of art

edu_control_side.JPG

(Its definitely not just windows movie maker.. No way)

Back