What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Game crashed after taking Oracle STD A out of parking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Trouble

Steam ID: 76561198025802579

Character ID: 11685

When did this happen: 05/11/23

Summary: Game crashed after taking car out of parking

Full Description:
The game crashes the moment i take the Oracle STD A out of a parking. The game crashes saying its a NVIDIA GPU Driver problem.
People around me in a close range also crash and get the same notification of their NVIDIA GPU Driver crashing.
It also takes a few attempts to get back into the game as it keeps crashing while the car is out.
The cars livery also looks like it completely crashed.

Images / Video's
https://i.imgur.com/XRn4XFP.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ggko06c.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the same issue last night. From what I remember it was a Nvidia GPU Driver crash / issue. Every time I loaded back into the server I crashed. 

Updated my drivers and that fixed the issue for me. Loaded back in fine. 

driver is up to date. only happens taking this car out. also people within close range crash with the same issue.

Hello @Fox Troubleare you still experiencing issues with this vehicle? @1A3Have you tested requesting this specific vehicle from a garage? I'd doubt the base model itself is broken, maybe only this one has corrupted somehow?

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back