What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

GEN. BLAZE'S Beret

guys less of the bullshit , it was actually fun for me its only the second time ive been taken hostage and i enjoyed the rp , do you realise how boring it gets being surrounded by armed bodyguards 24/7  these guys made a play and it worked to them so hats off and it now gives me a reason in roleplay to show people what happens when we get fucked with 

Your General too scared to do a salt run when it's day time? Scared of getting robbed?

Also, why should anyone be scared of ya when your general is too poor that he has to do a salt run?

I think someone needs a wake-up call.
the reason i do salt is to keep my house full it gets robbed daily and its my way of giving back to the community as i am saturated in rebels salt on a daily basis, like ive said im glad this happened it was fun and was a change for me as i never get taken hostage

Your General too scared to do a salt run when it's day time? Scared of getting robbed?

Also, why should anyone be scared of ya when your general is too poor that he has to do a salt run?

I think someone needs a wake-up call.
Scared LOL, ill go to salt flats on my own tonight with just a pistol and take down as many as i can before surrendering to peasents.

Even if Blaze was poor what does money have to do with anything? The UNMC provides us everything we need, food, accommodation, gear and weapons.

We don't need a wake up call, our reputation and how we deal with those that oppose us speaks for itself.

Rebels can hide behind masks and fake names, we don't need to hide.

guys less of the bullshit , it was actually fun for me its only the second time ive been taken hostage and i enjoyed the rp , do you realise how boring it gets being surrounded by armed bodyguards 24/7  these guys made a play and it worked to them so hats off and it now gives me a reason in roleplay to show people what happens when we get fucked with 
Exactly ! It was a lot of fun , i had never encountered UNMC before this in a hostile manner and when you were telling me i was gonna get hunted down and my family was gonna die i was getting hyped. The sounds of the quillins scouting the woods. Everything. It's been a lot of fun. I had a mad adrenaline rush being behind enemy lines with hardly any escape surrounded , bullets hitting the tree's i was running through. Mad hyppeeee 

Scared LOL, ill go to salt flats on my own tonight with just a pistol and take down as many as i can before surrendering to peasents.

Even if Blaze was poor what does money have to do with anything? The UNMC provides us everything we need, food, accommodation, gear and weapons.

We don't need a wake up call, our reputation and how we deal with those that oppose us speaks for itself.

Rebels can hide behind masks and fake names, we don't need to hide.
Lets see how you do against us then ! I think UNMC are gonna have to prove their reputation more then ever now. Lets hope your as good as you say you are. One General down. Only 2 more to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
So much to go through but blaze barret, I will offer  £5 cuz that all its worth as the day you put it on, is the day your robbed 

So much to go through but blaze barret, I will offer  £5 cuz that all its worth as the day you put it on, is the day your robbed 
also the places that berrett  has been its pretty much guaranteed you will catch at least 5 different std,s just by being within 50 meters of it lol

Already on my head pally jim. Keeping it nice and warm ;* Blaze needed it tho he was balled ! 

Best of luck on selling your beret, I hope all goes well; I'd bid but you'd probably just use my statspage and not sell it to me.

That said, I do have a lot of experience with selling and auctioning things, so listen up hobos for some helpful tips!

1. Always check the statspage of the person who is buying your stuff - don't want no sales going unfavourably for you!

2. Between the time of posting it on the market and the agreed sale time quickly slip into a coma: people can't rob you/your house if you're not online ;)

Like, favourite, and subscribe for more Tips with Tuna!

Exactly ! It was a lot of fun , i had never encountered UNMC before this in a hostile manner and when you were telling me i was gonna get hunted down and my family was gonna die i was getting hyped. The sounds of the quillins scouting the woods. Everything. It's been a lot of fun. I had a mad adrenaline rush being behind enemy lines with hardly any escape surrounded , bullets hitting the tree's i was running through. Mad hyppeeee 

Lets see how you do against us then ! I think UNMC are gonna have to prove their reputation more then ever now. Lets hope your as good as you say you are. One General down. Only 2 more to go.
I am sure if we can kill over 200 Police over a few hours that attack our lands we can contend with a couple of peasents.

Just FYI i will never be taken as a hostage nor will i ever surrender my gear, would rather die with honor in my uniform.

I am sure if we can kill over 200 Police over a few hours that attack our lands we can contend with a couple of peasents.

Just FYI i will never be taken as a hostage nor will i ever surrender my gear, would rather die with honor in my uniform.
We aint the police. Were far from it. Im sure if we can pull of a flawless HM in 40 minutes , taking 35 million gold and not one of us dieing we can handle the police. Yesterday me and a mate took some of your reinforcements and i still survived after being hunted down. If thats the protection one of your general receives then i think we'll be alright. 

Dont worry when a guns pointed at your head you'll be calling me daddy when im wearing my General Berret and making you dance for the mud off my boots.

We aint the police. Were far from it. Im sure if we can pull of a flawless HM in 40 minutes , taking 35 million gold and not one of us dieing we can handle the police. Yesterday me and a mate took some of your reinforcements and i still survived after being hunted down. If thats the protection one of your general receives then i think we'll be alright. 

Dont worry when a guns pointed at your head you'll be calling me daddy when im wearing my General Berret and making you dance for the mud off my boots.
We have took on bigger and better gangs than you rodents, you will just be another statistic.

You point a gun at my head i will be sure to pull out mine and kill or be killed ;)

We have took on bigger and better gangs than you rodents, you will just be another statistic.

You point a gun at my head i will be sure to pull out mine and kill or be killed ;)
We are Ascension. Been up for a week and we have already embarrassed the UNMC a so called 'Powerful ' force. Destroyed the cops and dont mess around. You gonna be our statistic baby ! 

Toxic might not have been the correct wording. I just don't like people who go around thinking they're the greatest and make sure that they tell everyone that. Drives me up the wrong way as I am sure it does with others.
There's a diffrence between thinking and knowing

Okay so my bid is 1 milion pounds. I wanted to take revenge on UNMC for a long time and I am going to put this hat in my toilet, put a picter of Gen. Blaze on it and piss and shit on it until it falls apart.

We are Ascension. Been up for a week and we have already embarrassed the UNMC a so called 'Powerful ' force. Destroyed the cops and dont mess around. You gonna be our statistic baby ! 
Just another hopeless gang that try and take on the Iron Fist, you will be gone soon enough after we are finished with you.

Don't kid yourself you haven't embarrassed anyone but yourselves. 

cya soon

Okay so my bid is 1 milion pounds. I wanted to take revenge on UNMC for a long time and I am going to put this hat in my toilet, put a picter of Gen. Blaze on it and piss and shit on it until it falls apart.
dont lie we all know the only reason you would put a picture of me on your toilet wall for 😉

Mate, I fragged your whole gang the other day 'Destroyed the cops and don't mess around'. Keep chatting and you wont be around here for much longer.

However, I will bid £1,500,000 for it, that's all my money.

Im bidding 2 mil.

I also have to agree that Blaze is pretty but I dont like him and want to see him burn. It would be really hot tho.{ puns }

Back