What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Girls on the island

In this community we should all be equal whomever you are, that some people can't obey with that thought, the most likely won't belong here unless they change their POV. 

In this community we should all be equal whomever you are, that some people can't obey with that thought, the most likely won't belong here unless they change their POV. 
Equal? Mwuhahahha, Say hello to Darth Mecidon, bow!

As a woman, I have encountered this as well, not only by civs, but also by Police and NHS members. Most of the times I just laugh it off, but some of them do take it too far and don't stop if you make a remark letting them know that you don't like it. On the other hand, I have had some really nice encounters as well where people were stunned that I am a girl and their response just made my day!

As a woman, I have encountered this as well, not only by civs, but also by Police and NHS members. Most of the times I just laugh it off, but some of them do take it too far and don't stop if you make a remark letting them know that you don't like it. On the other hand, I have had some really nice encounters as well where people were stunned that I am a girl and their response just made my day!
Just on behalf of the NHS Command: If things like that should be carried out by NHS members to anybody again, feel free to come to us and report it, because if we are not made aware of such things happening we sadly can't take actions against it. Also I can reassure that anybody found doing so will be punished heavily up to a blacklist as such things are just not acceptable at all.

whenever they crossed the line, feel free to come and talk to staff, We have a zero tolerance on this kind of stuff. 

It's true indeed that not just the rebels and civs are showing this kind of behaviour but people in factions as well. I feel like the best thing as you said is to remember that though we have a few rotten apples in the community most of the members are very nice and kind.

Sounds like some people need the "Girls on the server are just trying to have fun and would rather go to their local nightclub to pick up guys/girls" talk.

If its any consolation, I am a 17 year old boy with a relatively deep voice and I rarely escape prison without some strange sounding hobo making a shower rape comment. Seems like Altis's sex education system is really failing 😉

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bennett are you insinuating that the people of Altis are educated?

How fucking dare you! We don't have education! That's why all the males are full of testoreone and scare the ladies away!

@Samatlewis I mean we've all been through the awkward 13 year old testosterone monster stage before we actually started talking to girls, but im pretty sure some of the people I met in prison have HEMTT Box loads of it!

Staff now....

Karma-Meme.jpg

I tend to scare people away but u were immune on your FTT. Maybe Im missing?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to play a devils advocate here.... roleplaying as a sexist asshole is out of the question then?

I have to play a devils advocate here.... roleplaying as a sexist asshole is out of the question then?
I mean to be fair, in reality if Altis was a real country and the population of the server was a real population, there would be intense sexism as there would be hardly any women in a society based around huge crime and 0 education or infrastructure. But at the same time the server is an entertainment device so the same way racist roleplay shouting "kill all Ni**gers"  isn't acceptable neither should vivid sexism and harrassment.

Saying that I think some female players could take it too far. A player realising  a player is a female and making a cheeky comment isn't harassment as long as the comment is not intensely sexual. But in my experience testing up chat up lines through altis life  on players with higher voices will just end up with you accidentally leading on a 12 year old boy and having to destroy your computer 😂 

On the last server I played we had a female officer and this kind of behavior was dealt with in roleplay. It was a much more.... relaxed server. Basically the rest of the cops would beat up the guy that was making sexist remarks towards HER. You know....  I actually think they did learn from this. We put the guy in the position of beeing oppressed and guess what, he didnt like it.

Just banning the guy is not really teaching these assholes anything.

I think you are missing an opportunity here to make a difference in the world using a game.

On the last server I played we had a female officer and this kind of behavior was dealt with in roleplay. It was a much more.... relaxed server. Basically the rest of the cops would beat up the guy that was making sexist remarks towards HER. You know....  I actually think they did learn from this. We put the guy in the position of beeing oppressed and guess what, he didnt like it.

Just banning the guy is not really teaching these assholes anything.

I think you are missing an opportunity here to make a difference in the world using a game.
That was the best thing I have ever heard

This sort of stuff really pisses me off and i have spoken about this to my other friends.

It seems whenever there is a female all the guys start freaking out and trying to hit on them and they say stupid shit and very offensive stuff to turn the conversation sexual, for example: " bring her in here so she can start sucking ". What the fuck?

Too many people think they can get girlfriends in game and stuff and fail to see their actions.

As i said - it pisses me off big time.

Back