What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Going back to America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananad

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Welp boys, after 8 days of fightin' in court to not get my greencard revoked they revoked it now I'm gettin deported back to America, I had a great time on this island with afew of my favorite boys. @Dimitriz @Lion @WhongCheng @Dimitriz's friend @The PCSO I helped alex something. Im going tot ry again to get my greencard back. Until then I'm  going back to my farm in America boys to continue to my grain farm and start a tabacco company. Cya ;). Already got an offroad down here.metruckice.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend. I am gonna miss u. Thank u for everything. I hope i will see u soon on this Island.

Take care

-Martinez

I don't know you well but i fail to see why you were unbanned. Maybe you did not "try hard" enough. You seemed genuine, anyways have a good one. 

You were a lot of fun in game, I'll miss you :(

Hopefully you'll return one day.

- Lion

Everyone makes mistakes, and losing someone who puts effort into the character every single day is sad, for us all. If only more played characters the way you do and not mundane run and gun. See you soon.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

the supreme leader will not forget you!!! i will wait for youre return. when u back we gona hold a great party and a great march in youre name buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back