What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goodbye to my Potato RIG

Archie

wagwan piff ting wats ur bbm pin
Lifetime Donator
Well I would like to take the time and say a Big thank you to this community for everything you have done for me for the past 11 months.

It has been hard for me for the past couple of months dealing with IRL stuff but i was always smiling when i come onto the TS to hear the cheers and everyone having a great time.

You may be thinking what the fek is this post about, well i will explain.

The other day i got told that Xsum will be sending me a package that will contain a keyboard and mouse so i was really thankful to him and he asked for a weird request that was 'read the letter before opening the package on to TS' So i was ok...

Couple days past and i received the package and it was a bit big for a keyboard and mouse and then i read the letter out and then at that moment i knew that it wasn't a keyboard and mouse set.
63ace21a8006e4568703c821e99b16b2.png

Reading the letter today has shocked me still at this moment about how much this community cares for people like me and i must say that this community is something different, the people here are something special.

I wanna thank all of you for everything today boys and girls

88e11530-91a7-4bda-97dd-43d940a56ff0
b9de96e76b5eb111392c8a32cfac2d05.jpg

Thank You for everything guys ;)

@CI Xsum@INS Aiden@DI Joseph Tadworth@Azamai@Kazza@INS James@Slater@Jas@Renagade_Rhys@SGT Vaffla@SGT Harvey@Hugo000@Crumble@Squeaky

Thank You Management

Good Bye Potato 

0S5spVm.jpg

You deserved it mate, that package looks dodgy lol.

P.S nice potato

Thanks to Xsum for setting it all up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heard about this, I was excited and it wasn't even for me.. Well deserved Archie, I've heard all you do and go through mate, so it's well deserved!

From an innocent hobo that i've helped to a great guy for the community!

Was a nice thing people here did. Was really good to be there on TS when you opened it. You are a nice bloke mate and deserve it. 

Archie you were ther for me from PC all the way to Inspector. You deserve this man, such a nice lad :)

Apparently @CI Xsumforgot to ask me so I only found out a few days ago about this. Well deserved and I hope you enjoy!

Slightly dodgy looking box but fair enough XD

@Archie with higher performance comes higher responsibilities... aka. more Athira karaoke nights :3

Archie mate, well deserved. The least we could do for a good lad like you and a great Inspector :)

Enjoy the new rig! (I have no doubt in saying that you will).

Special thanks to @CI Xsumfor setting it all up, you're a true legend mate and you know it.

Was really nice too sit in the channel and here you read out the letter you got. Made everyone feel very happy knowing how shocked you where with what you got :)

I wanna know what the letter said, Nice to see people from a gaming community helping other people who are having rough times.

Wow, You guys rock, I'm so jelly right now but I have a super warm fuzzy feeling too even tho I have had no part in this, You guys have put a big ass smile on my face and that takes some doing.

#lasttimeifeltlikethisihadason9monthslater

I have to say, this actually touched me... you deserve this, this community needs more members like you :)

You deserved this so much Archie bud! Great work lads on doing this for him - this is what makes our community the best :) 

Back